19 | Studying

leave comments! i love hearing your opinions and thoughts <3

SILAS' POV/PERSPECTIVE:

"Hey would you wanna come study today?" Sophie texted me minutes after we left the movies. I really couldn't be fucked and bothered for her non sense of a brain anymore but I just had to get this project over and done with her so she wouldn't have a reason to always be up in my face. She's smart, I'll get a good grade. I couldn't care less about her neither what she thinks about me.

I regret licking the melting chocolate off her neck I thought to myself trying to sound convincing. She might've gotten things in her head now.. Like all girls do. That's their problem, they get too attached when we don't really care.

"Sure, send me the address" I replied back, sitting in my car seat waiting for a reply from her. Wow, she's really taking her time with this address.. Maybe she's leaving me on delivered on purpose who knows. Zoning out as my fingers lightly tap on my steering wheel parked on the side of the road as I look out the window seeing all the cars drive past. Seconds go by and I hear a notification come from my phone in the cup holder beside me. It was Sophie, she had sent me the address.. Finally, about time.

I put her address into my navigator. Oh, only 7 minutes from here. I press start on the navigation and start driving over to Sophie's house as Chase Atlantic blasts in the background coming from the speakers in my car. The melody and rhythm of the artwork called a song as my ears witness the beats and lyrics of their masterpiece.

...

I park my car right outside Sophie's house as I jump out of it, making sure it's locked before walking over to her front door. I ring the door bell before I hear footsteps start making their way to the door. I am stunned by the looks of Sophie's sister. "Silas?" Isabel says widening her eyes in confused. "Doesn't my sister hate you why are you here" She says shaking her head.

I heard about the trauma Isabel and Sophie have been through with their dad which is now locked up in prison. When it first happened the school knew about it but when I first found out I would just tease Sophie about it. Now that I think about it.. It was actually really bad. I see a big scar on Isabel's stomach, it must've been from the knife that her psycho of a father stabbed her with.. Poor girl.

"I'm here to-" I say before Sophie enters my eyesight and cuts me off by saying "He's here to study with me" She says as she leaves out a sigh looking at her sister. "Um. Alright" Isabel says while looking at the two of us back and forwards before a smirk starts to form up on her face. "Study" Isabel says jokingly, putting two fingers up as a symbol of sarcasm before Sophie slaps her arm.

"Ew yuck! Don't even. Not with him" Sophie states looking at me in disgust. I give her a cocky smirk before walking in. "Where's your room sweetheart" I say looking around before Isabel walks away. Sophie leaves out a "Ugh" before gesturing me upstairs as I follow her.

She walks in her room, me behind her, following her steps. Her room was as if it was her.. But in furniture. Everything just screamed Sophie Campbell. Everything was so simple yet elegant. I hated this girl but I definitely loved her choice in decorating, I've got to say. It was filled with a white bed and desk, plants, gold decorations and the classic vanity with the Hollywood mirror.

She starts to bring her books out of her draw as she looks up at me. "You didn't bring anything?" She asked with a "really" look on her face. "You expect me to bring books and a laptop to the movies?" I ask her tilting my head. "For once your right" She says rolling her eyes as she chucks me a science textbook from her shelf. "Page 351, Human Biology" Sophie stated. "Got it" I say raising my eyebrows before flicking to the page and writing down notes as we both sit on her comfy bed.

About thirty five minutes go by and I'm bored as fuck.. I notice a book on Sophie's bedside table and decide to take it. She didn't notice though.. She was too busy typing on her keys. It looked like more of a journal but I didn't care. I flicked through the pages as my eyes caught a Kiss Fuck Kill list. I wanted to read them out loud just to annoy her.

"Kiss, Fuck, Kill List, Wow Sophie okay let's see so" I say before she cuts me off. "Oh my God, No!" She says as she tries to reach the journal out of my hand. Before I knew it she was straddling me as I sat leaning on her bed as she tried to snatch it off me.

"Kill Andrew, Kiss Daniel and Fuck Anthony" She wrote down as i said it out loud. She stopped trying and just sat on me as she let out a sigh, looking around the room. "Really Anthony?" I ask her as a laugh escapes my mouth. "Shut up and give it back Silas" She whines. "Kiss Nicolas, Kill Matt and Fuck Silas?" I said out loud before leaving out a chuckle and placing the book down beside me on the bed.

I notice her face go red as she tries to get off me before I place her back down with my hands down on her thighs. "Look I had to choose between you and Matt, I mean Matt, look at him-" She says in a frustrated tone. "Would you?" I asked her looking in her eyes as i notice her breathing getting heavier. "I-" She said before I cut her off again. "I said would you fuck me Sophie" I asked her again before gripping on her thighs tighter. "No" She said as she gulps her spit right down her throat and gets off me.

She goes back to typing on her laptop, she looked embarrassed. Not the same. Although I was sick of studying so I decided to bring up Adam. "So how's Adam your boyfriend" I say while lying in her bed. "He's not my boyfriend" She says still typing on her keyboard. "Sure okay" I say while grabbing my phone out. She shuts her laptop before turning her head to me. "Why do you even care" She asks me straight out. "I don't care babe just asking" I say as I leave out a chuckle. "Don't call me that dickhead" She says rolling her eyes at me.

"Why not?" I ask her, teasing her. I loved teasing her, getting on her nerves. I hated her so much sometimes I wanted to just give her a real reason to roll her eyes just to show her how it's done. "Because I'm not one of your little toys you fuck around with then leave" She told me. "Righttt" I say laughing.

"Do you really not see yourself? Your a hoe I don't even get why girls are all up your ass.. I mean you can't really be that good" She says as she grabs her phone out. "You hadn't had sex with me, you wouldn't know" I told her. "And I would not like to find out" She says.

"Not according to your list-" I tease her saying.

"Shut up" She says as she leaves out a small laugh turning her phone off. "You really have nothing else better to do? you disgusting whore" She tells me with a tone full of attitude. "Have you seen yourself? Can you even pull guys?" I ask her laughing in her face. "Oh right you can't, nobody would love that bitchyness up in their face all day, all night" I continued saying.

"Shut the fuck up Silas, I don't go sleeping with every guy in my eyesight" She screamed in my face. "Watch who your screaming at Sophie" I screamed back at her. "Oh please what are you going to do?" She asked me laughing. "Nothing I'm going to go" I say before leaving and slamming the door behind me and leaving her house.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading the chapter. I love you all <3

Much love, Mary
Stay Beautiful