6 | Banksia Beach

SOPHIE'S POV/PERSPECTIVE:

We reach the start of the Banksia Forest as i whisper "Here guys" as i start walking in the direction of our location now disappearing from everyone else, the rest of the students. We all start to wake and within minutes we're already there. "Who's swimming with me?" Jeremiah asks as he throws his shirt over his head leaving him in his shorts, Jackson doing the same.

"Oh you know that i am" Scarlett says. Leaving herself in her swimmers. Yes we all planned wearing swimmers under if i didn't already mention hehe.

"Same" Grace says taking Jackson's hand as they all start running to the water.

Silas takes a seat on the sand. Everyone gone, leaving just the both of us. "Your not coming?" i ask him. "No" he says looking at me. I start to strip out of my clothes as i feel his eyes hovering my body leaving me in a black bikini which was somewhat revealing.

"Come on, can't swim?" i tease him trying to get on his nerves a bit, as he stands up.

I grab his hand pulling it as he spins me around as my back hits upon his chest. I let out a sudden gasp, he was technically copying what we learnt yesterday in self defence. Obviously.

"If you want to see me wet, just ask sweetheart" he whispered seductively in my ear as my stomach filled up nerve.

Butterflies? No it can't be.

"Sorry to break it to you, i don't" i tell him, trying to shake off what he just made me feel. He shook his head laughing.

"Okay your loss for staying here, i'm swimming" i told him while i began to ran off.

"Don't be too late Sinclair" I tell him.

Just how i said when we were late to class a couple days ago. Deja Vu.

I reach the water as the white washed waves rush up to my feet. I quickly ran into the deep blue, salty, clear water letting the ocean take complete charge of me. God i loved the sensational feeling of the ocean. I really did.

We're all swimming together, having the most fun we possibly could have. Laughs, screams, water attacks.

I turn my head back to shore as i see Silas removing his shirt and chucking it onto the dry sand as he makes it over to the ocean. Mhm what i thought, knew he would get bored sitting. He finally reached the water. I swim to him as i get out the water, water dripping down my toned body. "It's cold" he says. "Well nah the water is hot" i tell him sarcastically.

"I'm getting a towel" i told him lying as i walked away faking it. I waited until he got close enough to the water. I walked back and pushed him fully into the water as he caused a splash in the salty blue sea. I started dying of laughter as he gets up and makes his way over to me. "Little bitch" he says getting out the water. "Oh no" i say as i run away giggling.

"I'm going to get you back so bad Campbell" he says laughing as he catches up to me. I feel his arms tug around my body as he is now carrying me bridal style. Running back to the ocean. "Put me down!" i say slapping his arm. "Okay" he says as he chucks me in the water roughly. I feel my head under water, closing my eyes as my head reaches above water. "Fuck you" i tell him.

"You wish" he says in a cocky tone.

God the hate i had for this man, so predictable.

"Hey guys! Stop flirting" We heard Scarlett scream to us as they were more deeper in the water then we were. She catches both of our attention as we shift our heads to their direction. I swim over to them not saying a word to Silas. He does too.