27 | Mistake?

Hey everyone!! I am still alive yes.. You probably don't care, but school has been over the roof recently with my studies. Here's another chapter lovelies! Enjoy <3

SILAS' POV/PERSPECTIVE:

The warmth of Sophie smothers me as I wake up.. slowly, my arm wrapped around her naked body. The sun shining through the windows directly onto her face. I mean yeah I knew she was attractive but the hatred and her bitchyness towards me, the attitude she gave me..  covered up her beautiful features. I stare at her for a couple seconds as she rests on my chest lightly, her breathing in a steady pace before she opens her eyes "It's not nice to stare Silas" She said with a smirk that slowly faded away. "Do you think it was a mistake?" she asked me softly. "Do you think we made a mistake last night" She questioned me again.

Her hazel eyes shine through the sunlight as I lock my eyes with hers, It took me a couple seconds to think before I could say anything, looking around the room. I took a deep breath in and focused my eyes back on her. My suppose to be rival, that's naked on my chest. "I think we both might've been thinking of some things last night. Maybe a couple thoughts of lust. We should've controlled ourselves but no.. No i don't think it was a mistake Sophie" I told her honestly.

She nod her head. "Yeah I agree, this was a one time thing okay? I don't want it to be weird or.. anything" She said before she got up and started to pick her clothes off the floor that I ripped off last night and started getting dressed again. She finished getting dressed and before she walked out she turned around. "Nobody knows about this, you got it?" She said mad. She wasn't scary, she looked cute all "mad". I chuckled "Alright okay" I said with my hands up before she broke out of character and laughed. "Bye" She said before opening the door.

And there he was. Jackson. He was standing there as if he was going to open my door. "Uh did I interrupt something?" He asked looking at Sophie's messy hair and me in bed, covering my bare self with my blanket. "Shit" Sophie mumbled as she looked onto the ground, full of humiliation. "Wait did you two f-" Jackson said but before he could finish his sentence, me and Sophie shut him up. "No!" We said at the same time. I mean I was pretty shocked, I never thought I would be in this position with Sophie. "Alright, alright" Jackson said with his hands up as he left.

A couple hours later:

I walked into the kitchen after getting dressed, it looked like everyone had woken up by now. Scarlett, Grace and Sophie were sitting on the chairs, resting their arms on the kitchen island as they all giggle to the looks of Jackson trying to flip a egg and Jeremiah trying to pull the pan out of his hands before he makes a huge mess. We all know Jackson is uh.. How do you say it. Coordinated? This guy's humours over the roof though!

I walk up to the kitchen. "Morning guys" I say as I pour myself some orange juice that was on the counter. "Goooooood Morning my bro!" Jackson said as he slammed his hand into my shoulder. I don't know what has gotten him in such a good mood. But you know i'm here for it! The rest say good morning. My face lands on Sophie's as I see her already looking at me. I give her a subtle wink she probably wishes nobody saw. They were all chatting don't think they would've noticed. I notice her take a deep breath as she shakes her head slightly with a smirk on her face before drinking her water.

I make my way over to stand behind her. Bringing my head down to her neck as I kiss it softly from behind making her gasp as she covers her mouth. "Good morning" I whisper in her ear. "Morning" she says as she turns around. "You didn't see the mark I left on your neck? I thought you'd wanna cover it up. Looks like you wanna show it off" I told her jokingly in a quiet tone thinking she'd already knew about it and how visible it was to everyone else. I notice her face drop from a soft smile to a panicked look. "What mark?!" She whisper screamed. Wrapping her hand around her neck.

"Go check" I told her tilting my head to the bathroom. She got up and made her way over to the bathroom, probably to check it out. Most likely cover it up. A couple minutes later the crew notify me their going out to the backyard for a swim. They were bringing a couple snacks and beers out with them. I waited for Sophie to come out of the bathroom. Sitting on the island as I try the egg Jackson made. "Ew" I said. No wonder nobody ate from that I laughed at myself.

Sitting, still waiting for Sophie to get out. I pull my phone out of my pocket and begin to check my socials. I haven't been on my phone yet today. Scrolling on TikTok, before I heard the sound of the bathroom door creek open. About time, I thought she'd died in there. "Are you okay" I ask her making my way to her as I notice the hickey covered up with makeup.

I laughed before I pointed to her neck. "You covered it up babe?" I said in a sarcastically sad tone before breaking into a laugh. A smile forms on Sophie's face as she looks up at me. "You were really hungry for my neck weren't you?" She said with her hand on my chest. And I started feeling butterflies form in my stomach from just her touch back on my body. I take a deep breath before removing her hand. "Just a bit" I said before laughing and dragging her outside. "Mhm look who decided to finally rock up" Grace said as she pointed at us both. "Come on we're not that late to the party" I say lifting my hands up. "Your 30 mins behind buddy, Here have a beer" Jackson comes up to me.

I notice Sophie started to take off shorts leaving her in just a white bikini. The bottoms wrapped around her waist perfectly. All I could think about was my hands around that waist of hers. Snap out of it Silas I told myself, pulling my shirt over my head before grabbing Sophie and jumping into the pool with her. We hit underwater and it was freezing cold! Just the perfect temperature for this hot weather. This pool was not only filled with water, It was filled with memories through out the years. Memories that i'll cherish forever.

Lifting my head back upon the water. Seconds later Sophie starts laughing "Silas!" She hit me with a massive smile smudged on her face. "What? Better then you taking 20 minutes to get in, Am I right?" I told her with a smirk, she nodded before swimming to Grace and Scarlett in the pool. And yes before you ask, Sophie's.. Foundation? Is that what it's called? is waterproof.

I don't even know how Jeremiah's parents still let us come every year after what we've done. The massive parties we would throw, Oh my days! They were epic! Wait.. Speaking of parties.. Maybe we can organise one tonight?

"Jeremiah man, what about we throw an absolute rager tonight?" I told him getting out the pool after we all swam for a couple hours. "You just read my mind Silas! I was just about to say" Jeremiah told me laughing. "Alright! Let's start to get it ready mother fuckers!" He said cheering as the rest of our friends got filled up with excitement.

The girls quickly hovered out of the pool drying themselves off. "What's the rush babe?" Jeremiah screamed to Scarlett. "You don't understand! We need to start getting ready" Scarlett squealed before running off inside. Grace screaming "Bye!" as she follows Scarlett in, Sophie following them with a towel wrapped around her. God, they looked so funny!

"Sometimes I feel lucky to be a male" Jackson says. "Who cares man! Let's get this party set up!" Jeremiah says. "Cmon! Cmon" I scream as I dry myself off.

This is gonna be wild.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved writing it, It is a pretty short one but next chapter is gonna be wild as Silas says. HAHAHA. Stay tuned <3

Stay happy,
Love, Mary <3