25 | Raging Madness

SOPHIE'S POV/PERSPECTIVE:

I swing the door open seeing Silas standing there, a girl on his right. She had blonde hair, brown eyes and rocked up in a mini leather skirt and a black bra. I look at him confused and then back to her. "Uh- Welcome!" I tell them with a fake smile, moving to the side of the door frame as they both walk in.

Walking behind them, I sigh to myself and think "This is going to be one long night"

Silas and.. Whoever she is walked in front of me as Scarlett gave me a "WTF" look on her face. Shrugging my shoulders with a "I Don't Know" look on my face. I take a seat on the couch, Silas and his chick sitting on the couch across me. The tension rising in the air. Breaking the awkward silence I ask "So, what's your name" to the blonde girl Silas had brought. Twirling her hair with her fingers as she blows bubbles with the gum she's chewing awfully loud.

She was looking around, almost like she hadn't heard me. Seconds go by after she had finishing looking around my house. "Oh your talking to me?" The girl asked. "Mhm" I replied to her. "My name is Christina" She said as she laughed, rolling her eyes as she placed her hand on Silas' chest. Bringing her head up to his as she whispered him something in his ear, leaving him to let out a small chuckle. Bringing her onto his lap.

I don't know what it was about this girl but she had me Raging Madness but of course I didn't show it.. I don't want to start an argument with a girl like Christina, knowing i've met plenty of girls like her. I can't be bothered to argue with small minded people. Not like I know her or anything.. Just based off her respect and body language.

I raise my eyebrows with a smile on my face, shaking my head in disgust as I rest myself into the couch. Minutes go by and everyone's chatting with each other, conversations are going and everyone's having fun i'm pretty sure. Jackson's talking with Grace, Jeremiah is talking with Scarlett and my sister had already gone upstairs at the sight of Silas at the front door. Yes, you guessed it. On top of all that Silas and that.. girl he had brought with him we're having a chat, like a really, really close one. I mean their faces are literally inches away.

And I don't know why jealousy was heating up in me.. I always deny any feelings towards him for as long as I can. Knowing who he is and how he can be.

Me, enjoying everyone's company. I observe them all since I have nobody to share a conversation with until Grace taps my shoulder from beside me. "Hey we were wondering if you had a bottle.. For spin the bottle?" She asked me. This will be fun I thought to myself.. "Sure i'll go find one" I told her before getting up. Passing by the kitchen and heading to my backyard, I pull open the sliding door and find my mother's recycling box where she keeps all her recycled bottles and whatever recyclable things inside. Grabbing an empty glass bottle, I make my way back to the living room.

"Who wants to play Spin The Bottle" I say waving the bottle in the air laughing as Scarlett whistles. We all share a laugh before making space for us all to sit on the floor. We all sit in a formed circle, "How are we going to play?" Christina asks. "Basically whoever the bottle lands on, a question is asked." Grace tells her. She nods her head and begins to speak. "I'll go first I guess" She said chewing her gum so loudly, causing my ear drums to nearly explode. Silas sitting in front of me I look at him, seconds later his eyes catch mine as he looks back at me.

We maintained the eye contact I couldn't help but turn on my siren eyes on him. Resting my amber eyes I tilt my head to the left slightly, wanting to do things to him, wanting to tease him. Seconds go by as I notice his breathing starting to get heavier, licking his lips as I stare deeply into his emerald eyes.