7 | Yuck, Silas

SOPHIE'S POV/PERSPECTIVE:

I woke up to the irritating, vibrating noise of my alarm coming from my phone right beside me. I rub my eyes still half asleep as I bang my hand on my phone causing it to stop ringing annoyingly. I crack my neck letting all the cramps out of it as I get out of bed, tired as fuck.

I notice Silas still sleeping as i bang my pillow on his head waking him up even though he was much better asleep where he wasn't talking. Ugh man, he had a big mouth.

He wakes up, his facial expressions showing me that he's clearly pissed off. "Will you please fuck off" he said groaning as he positioned himself up on the bed making him sit on the comfortable mattress. "Gladly" i said before walking off into the bathroom with my clothes and makeup/beauty bag.

I quickly splash my face with some cold water, waking up any sleepy instinct left in my body to fade away with the cold, hydrating liquid. I dry my dripping wet face with a dry cloth as I start to apply some light makeup.

makeup:
- concealer under eyes
- curl lashes and apply mascara
- bronzer
- clear lipgloss

I picked myself a simple outfit, capable for all "activities" we might do today. Putting on my bikini under just incase. Black denim shorts with a white crop top. I added some gold accessories, my apple watch, brushed through my hair and walked out ready.

"Someone's in a rush" Silas told me while still in the same position i saw him in last, on the bed, on his phone, texting. "Not in a rush, just know we start in 10 minutes that's all" I tell him shrugging my shoulders. "What!? Fuck" he says as he gets up quickly making his way to his suitcase, not looking calm at all. Chucking his phone on the bed as he storms into the bathroom.

I go over to sit as i notice his phone still unlocked. I couldn't help but grab it. He receives a text message from Ellie? That's who he's probably been texting this whole time. Yuck, just yuck.

I scroll up to the messages and my eyes couldn't believe what i'd just read. What the fuck? I was trying to keep in my laughter, also cringing at the same time and shocked mostly.

messages

Ellie: Hookup, maybe more? 5 mins into activities ask for go bathroom. Behind Banksia Field Seats x

Silas: What the fuck Ellie..

Ellie: What?

Silas: Okay, alright. I was feeling the need for sex anyways

Ellie: See you soon baby *winky face emoji

Silas: See u

Naaaa, this was funny as. Do they just ask to fuck? Like it's not in the moment for them. What wasteful low lives. I quickly get off Silas' phone placing it where he last chucked it, to not make it obvious that i've been through it when i hear the door lock rattling open. I grab my phone trying to make myself forgot, trying not to just burst into absolute laughter.

I look at him and couldn't help it. "What?" he says looking at me while i'm absolutely dying full of laughter at the thought of him just.. never mind. "Stop fucking laughing at me you bitch" he said looking annoyed. I breath out trying to stop laughing. It worked. He's such a disappointment, just chucking your body out like that. Oh no, and calling me a bitch?

I check the time and get off the bed as I walk over to the the door and exit the cabin "Come on.. bitch" i say pretty loudly for Silas to hear before heading to the hall for breakfast, i can't wait to tell Scarlett and Grace what I found.