4. El Huerta Secreto

A/N I am not a native Spanish speaker and I wasn't really active during the Spanish lessons those four years I took it because we had crappy teachers we got fired. So if there is anything that's wrong on the spelling or grammar, feel free to point that out so I can fix it. I wouldn't want it to say anything other than what I mean.
Im not a native English speaker as well so you can point out those spelling and grammar errors as well.

Text chain included in cursive
Phone call included in cursive

Addison pov

As the twelve of us sit in the bus we're back in our original groups of departments mostly. The plastics and neuro are sitting in the back, ortho and cardio have united, transplant and trauma went together. Then we have Irene and Y/n in General at the front, me and Zoe in fetal and peds just a few seats behind them.

"El Huerta Secreto ahora de encuentra a su derecha, hemos llegado a nuestro destino." The driver says and it's echoing makes me think they're speakers somewhere. But I almost have no idea of what he said. I speak Italian and a bit Irish but almost no Spanish.  That's where I'm happy that most words are similar to English. Like destino means destination and I know the name of the restaurant so I guess it means where here.

And judging by how we've stoped by a beautiful wooden flat mansion with a terrace out over here mountains edge and the fact that everyone starts to get up, those are also factors that says that we're here. We all get off but I can't take my eyes off her.

As a young woman show us to a table on the terrace I can't keep my eyes of her either. Sometimes I even caught her looking back at me. All twelve of us are seated at the same table but I don't get the chance to sit next to her as everyone is faster than me. But I get a seat next to Zoe and Kelly, who has hitting on me at lunch.

"How about we take a round of our names and stuff." I'm not focused enough to hear exactly who said it. "Since we were divided at lunch."

"Sounds great how about you start then since it was your idea." A pale... holy shit he's pale. I could wonder if he's ever been out in the sun for a minute in his life. But his voice is extremely rude. I remember him from the group I guessed were neuro, he's also the only one from that group in our group.

"So be it. My name is Laurent Willow and I'm a trauma surgeon from Baltimore." A dark man says and now I get to see who else I guessed right about. He gestures for the woman next to him to continue.

"I'm Nadja Blake, a plastic surgeon working in California." She presents herself and I can see that she's not like the other men in her department, well maybe she is but at least she can try to behave.

"Kelly Williams, plastics as well but from Arizona." He says from beside me. Meaning it's my time.

"Addison Shepherd and I'm a Attending OB/GYN and a Maternal/Fetal surgeon in New York." And somehow I feel smal even though it's such a big specialty. Most think it's just little since many surgeries are combined with people from other departments to fix's whatever's broken. But it's not just about surgeries for me, it's delivering a baby and just taking care of all kinds of women in general.

"Zoe Rogers and I'm a paediatric surgeon in Massachusetts." That's another some of them roll their eyes about. Just because in their eyes it's not as important or big as their own and also has many surgeries combined with another speciality.

"Edmund Garcia, Cardio in California."

"Micheal Lawson and I'm the Head of orthopaedics in Seattle."

"Irene Young, General surgeon from Georgia."

"Y/n Morgan, I'm the General surgery Attending in Massachusetts." Y/n say and I caught myself knowing that this is the first time I've actually heard her speak. Her voice is soft like honey and now that we're closer I look straight into her eyes. Seeing for the first time the most beautiful colour colouring her eyes. It's like I've seen in black and white my whole life and I don't anymore.