7. La Ventana 💋

Addison pov

After dinner we actually decided to go out to one of the bars. We choose La Ventana which means The Window and I'm exited to find out why. But we all went back to the hotel to change into something more appropriate for a night club. I think this night will be fun, it'll make us relax a little more. Maybe I'll even get to talk to an unfiltered y/n. Though if that's the case then I would also be unfiltered.

(But it's in a soft light pink, almost white but still pink)

I choose something that wasn't to simple but not to flashy and believe me, I have more flashy with me that I don't even know why I packed. I even have a short pantsuit that is sparkly. But as I get down to the lounge I see that I'm not the last to arrive. But there is Laurent and Edmund standing in different shades of blue jeans and open shirts. Zoe is wearing a cute pink dress while Irene is wearing a short... very short black dress, shorter than mine.

"We're just waiting for... wait now she's here." Irene begins but changes mid sentence. So I turn around to see you and I swear my jaw drops.

"Sorry it took such time

"Sorry it took such time. I couldn't figure out this dress." Y/n say with a little laugh as she come up to us. Her dress lines perfectly with her body in just the right ways and it's marvellous.

"That's okay, we don't have a time to catch so let's just go and get a cab." Irene says but just as we're about to go out into the busy streets Y/n takes the word.

"Can't we just walk. I mean it's still warm outside and the club is only two blocks away, it's a five to ten minute walk." And I have to agree. It would just be a waste of money, even if we're not the ones to pay, to take a cab or Uber two blocks down the street.

"Sounds good." Zoe agrees and so does the rest of us. "I just hope that none of you are afraid of  heights because the reason it's named The Window is because it's at the top floor and there is not a single wall that's not of glass, except for the bathrooms of course."

And we do walk there. All six of us in pairs, Edmund and Zoe, Irene and Laurent, me and y/n. It's sunset and we're walking by the beach so it allows it to be even more beautiful than ever before. It only makes her look like a walking portrait that belongs at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. Letting it be the centre of attention every year at the Met Gala.