12. Love touches

Y/n pov

"Oh come on, it's not that bad" i say with a smile as we look at the scores, while Laurent is shooting the last hole as he's the last to play.

"I suck at this" Addison says and well, she's not wrong.

"You don't suck at it, you just haven't figured out how to play yet" i answer, trying to get her to smile. I do succeed but it's more of a teasing smile.

"I sucked even though you still helped me"

"It takes more than one round to learn how to play golf, Addie." i put my hand on her shoulder to just enjoy a little of her touch.

"I guess you played a lot of golf then, how do you even have time?" she asks and i can't help but laugh. She is right though, i don't really have time nowadays.

"When i was about six, a few years before my father moved, he would drag me out at least once a month to play. His father taught him and his before that, so he always wished to teach his son, but he got me and he hasn't got any other child." she looks admiring at me. "But your right, i don't have much time. But every chance i get, i drive to this old golf club that's really close to the hospital and play a little."

"And how often is that?" she asks, actually interested as she stands up next to me.

"Not as often as i wish, but sometimes i take my sister with me but she uses it more as an excuse to not do homework" i answer with a laugh as her hand slides up my arm softly.

"Maybe you can teach me someday"

"I would love to do that"

Addison pov

We all sat down at the breakfast table, all sore from yesterday. I mean from the golfing and all the walking we did yesterday... at least some of it. Her hand is resting on my upper thigh under the table. I get the same feeling as everything she touched me on the golf court yesterday. I didn't know someone could make me feel like this. It's so exhilarating to even think about it. It's not even about how turned on i feel about how high up her hand is laying on my thigh. It's just about how her skin touches mine. Like it could be just y/n/n and me. The feelings i've never felt, like she's cast a spell over me. Like just one touch is enough to knock me off my feet. Like i'm for the first time not faking anything. She has control of my entire body and i'm not even gonna say anything about it.

I took this photo of her with no T-shirt on, it's making me not want to wait so long. We've promised to keep this a secret, i'll never tell. And this week, this whole week has been golden. I'm surprised no one can see how i glow, at least that's how i feel around her. I'm not even afraid to fade into the emotions of whatever this is, cause i know it could be something real.

All of this could be a mistake, even though i really can't think about it. She can be my beautiful mistake.

A/N i spent a few hours just looking at my screen because i had a little writers block so i used the lyrics of Touch by little mix to write the last parts.