15. Lingering in my dreams

Y/n pov

"How about you let me show you instead?" i whisper into her ear and she lets out a moan as an answer for yes. I take advantage of her already open mouth and take dominance, which she submissively grants me together with the permission of her entire body underneath me. My hands go lower and lower down her back before i push her down to lay on the fillows, i follow to straddling her. Feeling her hot core on my own. I suck hard kisses on every inch of her chest before continuing down. Just one look up to her for consent, and as soon as she gives it to me i start the night.

Her hand is crawling up my inner thigh under the covers, waking me up from my deep and exhausted sleep. One glance at the clock on the wall tells me that the sleep only lasted three hours and that we only have another two hours until breakfast. At first i was scared but then i remember where i was and whose hand it was. As i look up at her and she smashes her lips onto mine and even though i'm tired i can't stop kissing her back. And her hand continues to trail my inner thigh, skipping over the part that's craving the attention.

A whining escaped my lips and she laughs the skin on my neck as her hand now traces the outline of my panties. Her other hand holding my wrist together above my head to let our lips meet again. Her red hair mixes with mine as it falls down beside us. Her hand starts to cup between my legs, making me realise a loud moan. Letting her tongue into my mouth and her taste makes me quickly give up in the fight for dominance to let her win. Still holding my wrists above my head, she starts kissing her way down my neck again. As she positions herself above me the covers fall off and let the cold air hit us. If it wasn't for the body heat we're creating i would freeze. Sometimes i hate the AC being so good to cool things down.

"Have anyone... told you... how hot... you looked... in that....dress Y/n" she says between kissing down my chest. The way she says my name only makes her more hot.

"No" i moan out and as i'm only wearing a strapless bra, she has a pretty good workspace without removing any piece of clothing. I really regret putting any clothes on again.

"Can i show you then?" she whispers into my skin, sending vibration throughout my body. But i only moan in response, in a similar way she had a few hours ago when she was the one on her back. Her kisses only continue trailing down towards my torso, making me smile as i glance down at her. I even feel her knowing smirk against the skin on my lower stomach. She lets go of my wrists only to trace my black lace panties again, which are no longer dry from her touch once again. I sti up with you now straddling me, to kiss your lips, hands going down to circle her hips. She smiles into the kiss once again as she realises i'm pulling the t-shirt off her head. In that second i have the time to admire her face in the starting sunlight that shines in through the balcony glass. I admire her deep ocean eyes, her rosy soft lips that taste so good

"Addie..." i start but she just shush me and i become compliant again. How one can go from dom to sub in a matter of hours. Her lips meet mine again and i hear the clicking sound of the top. Making it so that when she pushes me down to my back again she takes it off. While her hand starts circling my breast she heads down again to start to start pulling my panties off with her teeth, sending lovely and hot chills down between my thighs. Even before they can hit the ground she takes me in, her tongue in the exact right place. Setting me on fire. I need to grab hard onto the sheets, so hard my knuckles start turning white. I try to move but she just places a hand on my hip to keep me down. She growels in approval at my moans, as you work me in great sweeping strokes. As her tongue slides inside me i feel like i'm going to fall off the edge of the world, she licks and kisses her way to the apex of my thighs. Her fingers are about to replace where her tongue is...

"Y/n, we're landing soon" Zoe awakens me and i can feel a blush spread throughout, not just my face but my whole body. "Good dream?"

"You could say that"

"You must miss your husband if that's what you dream about" she must have been able to read my flustered face. But it wasn't my husband i was dreaming about... it was a common friend of our that i've been with this whole vacation.

A/n i tried. First time writing actual smut or at least that's what I was trying to write.

Addison pov

"So... tell me everything that has happened. You've barely answered my texts so it must have been good. Tell me more about this mystery woman that you have a crush on, like does she live in Spain or was she in the competition and..." Amelia bables as soon as i sit down in her car.

"Ames, chill. I will tell you everything, just one question at a time" i stop her and close the door as it has started to rain.

"Okay, twenty questions. Who is she?"

"Is that really what you wanna start with?" i ask her and she just nods and starts to drive. "Fine, she's a surgeon in Boston"

"You mean she only lives about 200 miles away from us?" she asks and i humm in response.

"You also already know who she is" i admit and it would be better if she figures out who she is instead of me telling her. Not that anyone should know but she's my sister.

"What? I know who she is already? Okay who do i know who lives in Boston and is a surgeon?" she asks more of herself than to me. "Can i get another clue"

"No, start guessing instead."

"Say stop if i guess right. Naomi Andrews, Amber Dean, Summer Rogers, Leilani Burris, Abigail Buckley, Jordynn Church, Harper Lott, Gwendolyn Rogers? Julia Cooke, Emily hunt, Lexie Hamilton, Yasmine Nicholson, Poppy May, Kaya Blevins, Sawyer Bean or River Bean, Kaelynn Levy, Tamia Willis, Ellie Bell, Maddison morris, Isabelle Baker, Maddison Perry, Alisha Marsh, Kristina Caldwell, Hattie Weber, Piper Cross, Valeria O'donnell, Victoria Reeves"

"Not, not even close and we need to talk about how many people you know. One more clue is that you know her husband"

"Okay i know a lot less men in Boston. Is he still a surgeon?" i love that she skipped the fact that it meant that both of us cheated on our husbands with each other.

"No more clues" i answer and she laughs, letting it go over so that i also let out a laugh.

"Brandon May, Elliot Morris; Harry Burton, Harley Steward, John Duncan, Zayden Santiago, Asher Chase, Caiden Horn, Anthony Morgan..."

"Bingo"

"You have a crush on y/n Morgan?"

"Bingo again. And it's more than a crush"

"How long have you gone with that woman? I mean i don't blame you, i've seen pictures of her. Have you kissed her?"

"Multiple times"

"Have you made out, like with tongue and all"

"Multiple times once again"

"Did you sleep with her?" she asks, a little disappointed.

"Multiple times the third time" i answer and i glance her way to see her face but i can't read it. "I know it was wrong but there was just something about that put like a spell on me. I can't stop thinking about her, i couldn't stop myself from touching her over and over again no matter how much i tried."

"That's not a crush Addie, that's love"