14. Goodbye

Addison pov

"Goodbye, i guess i'll see you sometime in the future" i say as i hug the five of them, Y/n especially longer.

"Goodbye Addison, we'll see how it goes." Edmund answers her.

"Safe travels" Irene and Zoe in union as i see another one from our group pass us to get to the New York flight.

"Seems like you'll have company by Jasper Snow, he's on transplant" Laurent says with a laugh and points to the man walking past.

"It'll be interesting. Safe flight guys'' And that's it. I'll not see her in at least a few days, or maybe never again. And it scares me more than i'll admit.

But as soon i get on my flight i manage to fall asleep.

The two sleeping women on the other side of the aisle, only three seats apart, are probably from general

The next me and Zoe head down to the beach and get two seats near the water. As i'm about to walk back up i see one of the women who slept on the bus, taking a seat not that far away from us. She has beautiful h/l hair and perfectly s/c skin that shines in the sun. She's ordering a drink and taking up a book.

As i walk up back to our seat i catch her looking at me before another woman sits down next to her. Coincidently the other woman was sleeping.

"She's also from Massachusetts" a voice echoes but i can't stop looking at her. So the voice continues. "We're not from the same hospital, she's from Massachusetts General and i'm from the children's hospital. Though both of them are in Boston i've never seen her"

"... but a colleague of mine asked her for a consult and said that she was the in all of the North Eastern US. And that she's really hot..." i feel a shadow of her hands cupping my cheeks, her lips ghosting across mine. "... she was right about the last thing. Her name is Y/n Morgan"

"Seems like we're neighbours" a voice similar to mine says to the woman at my side. I shot her a lovely and melting smile towards her and she mirrored it on her balcony.

"Seems like we are" her eyes search me seducingly. "Marks words do not give you justice"

"How come?"

"I think he failed to mention just how stunning you are"

"That doesn't sound like Mark, but if that's the words then his words for you don't do you justice either" and even though she's still on her side of the balcony i feel her hand ghost over my back.

"I'm Y/n but you can call me y/n/n"

"I'm Addison, but you can call me Addie"

The music is blasting in my ears but i still can listen to her voice, her laughter makes it deep into my soul. It's such a sweet melody when it's mixed with my own laughter. My hands are roaming her body from behind, her strawberry shampoo smells so wonderful.

"Kiss me" i whisper desperately as i feel the cold her hands left me with. None of us can control our urges and her lips land hungerly onto mine. My fingers grip her hair, pulling her closer. She pushes me backwards onto my bed and lays down above me.

"Has anyone ever told you how hot you looked in that dress?" her voice is soft and hard at the same time. Her enchanting eyes put a thicker spell over me.

"No, but you're welcome to do that" Her faces comes inches away from mine again and i feel her breath brush my lips as she speaks.

"How about you let me show you instead?" a moan is let out of my mouth as the answer and she takes it as a yes. I don't even try to stop it as she goes lower and lower while her mouth ravages mine.

Y/n pov

"Since our hospitals often collaborate on medical cases, i was wondering..." but i cut Zoe off as i put down my cup of coffee.

"If i could put you on them" she nods embarrassed, like she was trying to use this friendship to get better surgeries. "I don't decide who is on those surgeries, the Chief resident does. But i can put in a good word for you"

"Thanks Y/n. Now i don't want to you to think that i'm using our friendship for my carrier"

"It's fine, i'm just helping out a bit. If you do get a chance to do one of those surgeries, you get to prove to them that you deserve to be on that list. All i'm doing is giving you the chance."

"Thanks, i'm so grateful to have met you"

"May we have surgery together, I'd get to judge that for yourself. And as you know you won't be as stressed if you make a mistake, it would make it easier for you. And i would get to see you work"

"I'm pretty sure i would be more stressed if it was you standing in my neck"

"I assure you that you wouldn't, i've met the surgeons that look over these surgeries and they're not the nicest people to deal with really.