17. Distracted by the past

Addison pov

I can't focus. I just can't. Not when her hands still ghost over my body. I can't get the look of her eyes out of my head, no matter how hard i try i just can't. I've been lucky enough to not have seen Derek yet, he's on a conference in DC but will come home tonight. I can't wait at the same time as i just want time to stop.

"..." her eyes search me seducingly. "Marks words do not give you justice"

"How come?"

"I think he failed to mention just how stunning you are" and even though she's still on her side of the balcony i feel her hand ghost over my back. "I'm Y/n but you can call me y/n/n"

"...Addison" the voice of Naomi cuts through my thoughts. I look up from the papers in front of me to see her standing in the door. "I've been trying to call you for like ten minuets"

"I'm sorry, i'm just... focused" even though the right word would be distracted.

"Kiss me" i whisper desperately as i feel the cold her hands left me with. None of us can control our urges and her lips land hungerly onto mine. My fingers grip her hair, pulling her closer. She pushes me backwards onto my bed and lays down above me.

"Are you sure everything it okay? you seem a little distant" okay distant would be the right word considering she's still lingering in my mind as we speak.

"Has anyone ever told you how hot you looked in that dress?" her voice is soft and hard at the same time. Her enchanting eyes put a thicker spell over me.

"It's just..." i'm almost on my way to tell her about Y/n, but it's already bad enough that Amelia knows. That's one too many. "It's nothing, what can i help you with Naomi?"

"No, but you're welcome to do that" Her face comes inches away from mine again and i feel her breath brush my lips as she speaks.

"I could just use your help on a case, but i see your busy"

"Just leave the file and i'll get on it as soon as i can" i answer even though i know that's not true. Well it is true but i'm lying about the time.

"Thanks" she puts down the patient file on my desk in front of me. I can't even focus on the name of the file. "It's good to have you back Addison"

"How about you let me show you instead?" a moan is let out of my mouth as the answer and she takes it as a yes. I don't even try to stop it as she goes lower and lower while her mouth ravages mine.

"It's good to be back" is a straight up lie. I want to be back on that beach with her by my side, a drink in my hand and no worries. Like we had for those few days. But with that Namoi leaves me with my thoughts.

And for some reason i'm reminded by her tattoo. Not the feather on her ankle or the detailed heart on the back of her shoulder. But the smaller one... on her hip bone, well a little lower than that. The two butterflies that are flying very low and close to her core. How i would spend some time admiring them and kissing them, dragging my tongue so close to them.

"...Kiss me" i say, almost desperately as i need to feel her hands on me again. And she does, she throws herself over me and we're kissing like crazy. None of us being able to control our own hands even. Like our lives depend on it, the touch of each other. Her tongue slips into my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like i've ever experienced. ANd i suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into hers. My fingers grip her hair, pulling her closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have really never wanted anyone like this before, ever. It's uncharted territory that i would very much like to explore. She pushes me backwards onto my bed and we're laying down.

All i want is Y/n. The weight of her body on top of mine as she's straddling me is extraordinary. I feel her pressed against me, and i inhale her shampoo, her perfume, and that extra scent that's just... her. The most delicious smell i could ever imagine. I want to breathe her in, lick her, eat her out, drink her. Her lips taste like honey with an aftertaste of alcohol. She feels wonderful. Her hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that her mouth is already on top of mine, i want her close... closer... closer.

Her hands pull down the zipper from my back, letting a cold wind over it before her warm hands come back to warm me. Pulling the straps of my shoulders and she smiles into my lips as she feels that i skipped the bra. Quickly she pulls me to stand up, without letting go of my lips from hers, letting the dress slip down my doby and to the floor. But right away push me down to the bed, but herself still standing and quickly taking off her own clothes. Then she jumps right back at me, straddling me as my hands now travel her back down to cup her ass to let a moan come into the kiss. The vibrations go right down. One of her hands pulls my head back by my hair, it should hurt but it's just hot at the moment...

Oh my god, this is so inappropriate. But i can't... or i don't stop my head from continuing, going even further back.

I pull away just to look into her eyes. The same hunger mirroring in hers as they are in mine. A hunger for each other. It's no way this could just be sexual, and i think we both know it. It won't just be about touch or pleasure, just about how we're the same part of a puzzle. Like a dream where i could pinch myself and i would wake up.

My hands snare around her waist to pull her in once again. Even though it's impossible to pull us even closer to each other, she manages to do just that. It feels like time stopped when my lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. It's like my heart is about to explode in my chest as my knees are getting weaker.

Instead of trying to focus on anything else, i pack up a few files, including the one from Naomi, and put them in a drawer in my desk. I can't work here, can't let people see me like this right now.