9. Dancing closer

Y/n pov

The music Is blasting in my ears but still her voice, her laughter makes it's way past it. It's such a sweet melody that I don't ever want to stop hearing. Her hands are roaming my body from behind, her warm alcohol breath comes from the side to wake my cheek. There isn't a single person in the club that's batting us an eye, not even our own company that are to busy with each other to even notice how close we are.

After about another half an hour of dancing she heads to the table while I head to the bar to order us some new drinks.

"Gin tonic." I say, holding up two fingers to the bartender who immediately start mixing them.

"Santo fuma, eres tan hermosa que olvidé mu línea de recogida" a man says, appearing on my left. His hard accent tells me that he's American, and his confidence and cockiness tell me he's a surgeon from our trip. Probably one of the other plastics or neuro, Addison did say that the clubs where the same for all 24 of us. But what would the odds be that another man from the competition would hit on me in one of the clubs.

"That's not really a compliment." I answer and chock comes upon his face. He did call me so beautiful that it made him forget his pickup line. That is a pick-up line and I've heard it before, so many times that I don't even believe that it works but girls just pity the guys saying it because it's so bad.

"Your American?" He asks like it wast obvious as I answered him in American English.

"Yes and even if i weren't, your pronunciation is to bad for me to even talk to you." I say and get my drinks. "And I wouldn't date a surgeon." And that's surprises him even more and I can't help the victory smile upon my lips.

"Your from the competition, even better. Then we can continue this when we get home. I'm from New Jersey."

"Would you really like to date a woman who is so much more powerful than you?"

"How can you be more powerful than me? I'm a neurosurgeon." And once again I was right. God how I hate Neuro men, specifically men.

"I'm a General Surgeon... Attending. Next in line to be Chief of Surgery if no one screws that up." And it's true. My chief of surgery is retiring and I'm high up on the list of surgeons that might take his place.

"Is everything alright here?" I feel her hands snare around my waist from behind.

"Yeah, everything is okay here." I answer, glancing a look at her before looking back at the man. "I was just talking to this Neurosurgeon from New Jersey who thinks he can beat you."

"Is that so?" Addison had a cocky smile on her lips as she stands straight, becoming even taller in her heels then him. Her hands hold hard around me and she even dare to lower them a bit. At first there is a seductiveness in his eyes as the follow her hands but as they follow up to her face there is a fear instead towards the protectiveness in her face. So he just mumbles a few words, offensive words, as he walks away. I turn around in her arms to meet her enchanting eyes, already forgetting that I should roundhouse kick him for saying those words.

"That was hot." Are the only words I get out my mouth but they make her smirk. But it's not a lie, her protectiveness is extremely hot and I can feel that heat in my lower stomach.

"How about we get out of here?" She whispers in my ear, getting my breath in a hitch. That is the only answer she gets before we make it back to our table with our drinks. Excusing us and saying that we're both tired and that we'll see them tomorrow, plus that they can get our drinks. Then we make our way back to the hotel as steady as we can. But the thoughts of what's gonna happen once we get inside that door are making us both sober enough to almost power walk there.

Addison pov

We get into my hotel room and there is a second where she's just looking around.

"Kiss me." I say, almost desperately as I need to feel her hands on me again. And she does, she throws herself over me and we're kissing like crazy. None of us being able to control our own hands even. Like our lives depend on it, i the touch of each other. Her tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced. And I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into hers. My fingers grip her hair, pulling her closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have really never wanted anyone like this before, ever. It's uncharted territory that I would very much like to explore. She pushes me backwards onto my bed and we're laying down.

All I want is Y/n. The weight of her body on top of mine as she's straddling me is extraordinarily. I feel her pressed against me, and I inhale her shampoo, her perfume, and that extra scent that's just... her. The most delicious smell I could even imagine. I want to breath her in, lick her, eat her out, drink her. Her lips taste like honey with an aftertaste of alcohol. She feels wonderful. Her hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that her mouth is already on top of mine, I want her closer... closer... closer.

Her hands pull down the zipper from my back, letting a cold wind over it before her warm hands come back to warm me. Pulling the straps of my shoulders and she smiles into my lips as she feels that I skipped the bra. Quickly she pulls me to stand up, without letting go of my lips from hers, letting the dress slip down my body and to the floor. But right away push me down to the bed, but herself still standing and quickly taking of her own clothes. Then she jumps right back at me, straddling me as my hands now travel her back down to cup her ass to let a moan come into the kiss. The vibrations go right down. One of her hands pulls my head back by my hair, it should hurt but it's just hot at the moment.

"Has anyone ever told you how hot you looked in that dress?" Her voice is soft and hard at the same time. She just lets me look into her eyes and enchants me even more than she already has.

"No but your welcome to do that." I answer even though she's already thrown away the dress somewhere on the floor. Her faces comes inches away from mine again and I feel her breath brush my lips as she speaks.

"How about you let me show you instead?" A moan is let out of my mouth is the only answer she gets and take it as a 'yes', which it also is. As my mouth is already open, she takes it to her advantage and takes dominance. Not that I wouldn't have given it to her. If I ever thought I would sleep with a woman I though I would be the dominant one. But now that I actually am, I'm so not dominant. My submissive side comes out so easily in her presence and I don't even try to stop it as her hands goes lower and lower.

She pushes me down to lay on the pillows and follows, still straddling me. She sucks hard kisses on every inch of my chest before continuing down. Just one look up to me for consent, and I give it to her before she takes me with the storm.