dinner for 2

loveLunelle suggested overprotective billie so here it is! very long overdue so... sorry luv. (and yes thats billie's outfit above)

Y/N pov (so creative, i know)
Billie and I went out to a restaurant. We usually never do since we can't interact and talk like usual. We much rather preferred to cook our own food and have a picnic or something. Today we were feeling a bit too... bored. Everything we did together got too mixed into a routine. Bil suggested that we dress up and go out to a fancy dinner.

Of course, she insisted on a table with dim lighting and a booth. She loved to be near me, as I did with her. Due to learned experience, it was better this way. Restaurants are too quiet and chic for us. We were always too loud and often laughed too hard with one another. Sitting next to each other prevented this, only slightly.

We looked at the menu for a little and played around with utensils as we both waited. After a while, the waitress came.

"Hi, my name is Dakota how can I get you guys started?" She smiles.

I was always too shy to order, Billie loved doing it for us anyways but she wanted me to try more. So recently she has been making me speak.

"Uhm we will both have have pink lemonade and sparkling waters,"

I caught a glare from Billie in the corner of my eye.

"Sorry make that one sparkling and one flat." I smiled, rolling my eyes slightly at my girlfriend.

I told the woman my choice of appetizers and ordered the food. Billie praised me after saying that I did good.

"No stop, I fucked up the drinks." I whined.

I was always too hard on myself, as Billie put it.

"No babe, the water, that's just me being picky. You really did well shut up." Billie kisses my hand.

"Yeah, good thing I realized because you would've gotten all pissed and shit."

I tense your arm as Billie playfully hits me.

"I wouldn't have!" Billie defends.

"Yeah you would've maybe."

"If I could fire you I would've." She teases.

We both let out a loud laugh and try to contain ourselves, again, seeing as we were in a restaurant after all.

The waitress comes back with the drinks and I see that she had slipped me a napkin. I wanted to request more since Billie didn't get one but realized that it had pen scribbling on it.

213-734-8990
~ Dakota ;)

I examined it for a moment, caught off guard. I look up to see Dakota smiling at me from across the room. My eyes widened and quickly looked back down at the table.

"Y/N are you good?" Billie said, noticing that I wasn't paying attention to her words.

"Yeah babe, what did you say?" I place my hand over hers and look at her.

"I just said how my lemonade is like super sweet, I wanted to see if yours was the same."

"Here, mine is sour we can switch."

I slide my glass over to her and Billie notices the napkin. I put my arm over it so she doesn't see. I knew that it would make her mad so I chose to just keep it secret until the date was over. Its better that she's as far away from the restaurant as possible. I knew Billie would probably knock the teeth out of that waitress.