Ouija

JACKLYN's POV
A few friends came over to the house today. Finneas, Billie, and their friends Zoe and her brother Garry. Everyone was downstairs. Billie dragged me into my room almost immediately and pushed me onto the bed. We haven't seen each other in about a week so she's being clingy.

a/n: hehe sorry to interrupt but I HATE WRITING BILLIE SMUT SO MUCH. (but i do it often for yall 🥴) so excuse the shittyness i tried to rush it cus i dislike it ok? ok

I feel her hand slip into my sweats in the middle of our makeout sesh.

"Billie!" I gasp. She smirks. "Not now everyone's downstairs." I say
"Please baby?" She gives me pouts.

The last time we did this my roommate, Elle, was home. Let's just say we were a little too loud and someone had an issue.

"We shouldn't." I whisper. I was so busy looking into her eyes that I didn't even notice her hands slide into my sweats again.
"Billie." I meant to yell at her but I moaned and she laughs.
"Stop laughing at me." I whine.
"Sorry." She laughs even more and plops down beside me.

I bury my face in the pillow out of embarrassment. I feel her sit back on top of my lap and take the pillow off of my face.

"Don't be embarrassed, " She kisses my nose. "it was hot."
At that, I pull her body closer to mine and wrap my legs around her waist.
"It lets me know I make you feel good." She whispers.

a/n: alexa, play jump out the window by big sean

My door opens with Elle laughing and her boyfriend, Max, behind her as well as Finneas.
"Oh shit." Elle closes the door. "Sorry!" she yells through the door.

I push Billie's chest lightly, signaling for her to get off of me, and then call Elle in.

"We weren't doing anything it's fine." I say.

"We're gonna play the ouija board." Elle says.
"You couldn't have texted me to tell me that?" I say, acting annoyed.
"You weren't responding." She defends.
Billie laughs and shakes her head.
"Let's go, Jackie." Billie says.

We set up the board in the middle of the living room on top of the coffee table. Billie and Elle help me light the candles, there were six. Elle carries two outside of the kitchen. I feel Billie grab my arm before I start to follow her.

"Baby, I don't know if it's a good idea to play."
"Why? It's fun come on." I start walking out but she pulls me back.
"No, Jackie, I'm scared." Billie admits.

I smile and make a sarcastic comment.
"Out if all people, you're scared?"
Bil usually says something witty back but she doesn't. She's actually scared.
"Oh, you're deadass."
She nods her head. I put my candles down on the island.

"Everything is freaking me out. I can't even watch one fucking horror movie anymore without getting nightmares."

Finneas told me that fans have been showing up to their house. It's more under control now but they still have a guard sleep over.

a/n: i wrote this chapter MONTHS ago & i can't believe this bs is happening again. it pisses me off so much, i hope they're okay. billie went off with that restraining order tho, as she should've. ppl shouldn't be showing up to her home.

I guess that's what put her on edge. I open my arms to offer her a hug and she accepts.

"If you don't want to play we can go back into my room and watch a movie." I say softly into her ear.
"Nah everyone is already here. Never-mind." She grabs her candles.
"Are you sure? We can watch The Office."
"Yeah." She says.
"Okay, look don't worry this shit is fake. It's just adrenaline right?"