another a/n

hey guys! i've been lacking so much. i love publishing and writing. i've always said to myself that if i ever make a book, i will post consistently and not abandon readers.

i could never imagine to have this many readers and i seriously thank you so much. i'm so sorry. even if this doesn't bother you, it means the world to me that you're reading and the least i could do is publish content.

i will be working on books and will have another a/n to ask which you prefer. so many of you love the chapters on Ouija, playing games with the devil, iSpy, and so on. i unfortunately cannot write all at once so i might make another book to vote on which books you'd like best. i might even make an instagram account for polls and updates, lmk which you'd like better :) either way i will post chapters from each idea. the one with the best feedback will be the book i focus on.

writers block is terrible man, i'm running out of ideas. i write 24/7 so it's just been really bothering me.

💚✨

anyways, how have you been ? how's summer, work, your family/friends, your pets, and maybe that special someone.👀i hope you've been drinking water and getting sleep

i posted this as an update to my very first chapter here but just incase...

⚠️Quick reminder ... strong content will be talked about in this book. I know y'all probably don't mind it but please take your mentality and experiences into consideration. You come first always!!!! Skip over it, don't read, it's all fine by me.

Do not use drugs or any substances, always take tolerance and safety into account. Respect others as well. I love you be safe always❤️

as always, lmk what you wanna read, what i can improve on, etc. lay it on me😩

i love you

thanks for reading <3