Boo

Y/N's pov
Billie thought it'd be a good idea to go to this old abandoned park in the forest. It was sketchy. She wanted some pictures there for her Instagram. I did too honestly. This was near the area where Finneas took the picture for his EP's cover.

a/n: stream blood harmony for clear skin

"Bil that's broken don't stand up there." I say as I look up at her.
"Chill." She steps onto some platform that crumbles beneath her. She stumbles as she catches her balance.
"I told you." I say, causing her to fur her eyebrows in annoyance. "Are you okay?" I shout.

"I'm fine." Billie huffs.

I get some pictures of her then I look through them on the bench as I wait for her to come down. I feel warm breath on my neck and a tug on my wrist.

"Jeese wait I'll show you hold on, baby." I turn around and Billie isn't there.
"Billie?" I say looking around.

I didn't think too much of it but I felt really uneasy all of a sudden. Freaked out, I call for her again.

"Bil?" She's not anywhere.

What. The. Fuck.

"Babe this isn't funny where you at?" I lost my shit.

She as literally just behind me, at least I think. Even if she was, how could she get so far? So far that I cant see her. I call her phone and I follow the ring back to the bench. It was laying on top of her red hoodie.

"Billie I'm actually going to break up with you if you left me in this stupid ass playground." I shout.

I hear rustling near bushes and my heart bursts out of my chest.

"Boo!" She pops out from behind a slide. "What the fuck!" I slap her chest.
"Got youu!" She teases. I was honestly relieved to see her so I tightly held onto her and chuckle.
"How did you get away so quick?" I ask.
"What?" She leans down and pecks my lips.

"You were standing behind me when I was looking at the pictures."
"Y/N, what? I never came down. I waited behind the slide til you walked away from the bench..." Billie explains. My eyes widen at her words.
"Did you like, smoke?" She laughs.

She then cups my cheek looking at me with concern when she realizes something's wrong.

"Billie wh-" I sigh. "Never mind. Can we just go?" I grab her hoodie and tightly lock her hands with mine.
"Why?"
"I think someone else is here or like a fucking ghost or something was there."
"You're bugging." She says.

We leave and I start to really think about it. Maybe I am trippin? I stop in the middle of the path.

"Were you fucking with me, Billie? Like for real." I ask.
"I hid behind the slide and scared you. That's it."

"We have to go. Right now."
"Babe you're freaking me out." Bil says.
"Fuck where's my airpods." I say feeling my empty pockets.
"Lets go back and find it." She suggests.

BILLIE'S pov
I sit on the picnic table zoned out on Instagram as y/n looks for her headphones.

Eventually, I feel her warm breath on my neck before her soft lips meet my skin. I feel her hands rest on my waist.

"So you found them?" I ask.
"No."

My head snaps up as I hear her distant voice. She's ten feet away from me. I turn my head around as I feel my neck get cold and no one is there. I stand up in awe. Y/n was right.

"I found them." She smiles.
"Okay lets fucking leave." I say, getting up hella fast.

I dragged her through the woods and into the car.

"What happened?" She asks.
"I felt the same thing as you. I think it kissed me." I explain.
"It kissed you?" She pouts. This makes me laugh hard. She's jealous of a fucking ghost. "Yeah."

I locked the doors and sped outta there as fast as I could go without stopping.

————————-—————————
a/n: i do be writing like ass, but its okay.

ALSO WHAT i have 1k + reads?? i see hella people adding this shit to their reading lists too which is wild. stg you gotta be bored outta ur mind to read this book lowkey. but i preciate lmao <3

y'all gonna have to start givin me suggestions right now cuhh i have zero motivation to write. so if u could, thank u smsm :)