Tour

Y/N's POV
I'm on tour with Billie. She can't always be strong when she is so when she has her breaking points I let her be alone. Sometimes she wants me there. She tells me when she needs me to avoid things like todays situation.

"Billie calm down." I say following her to the dressing room.
"Y/n fuck off I told you I don't need you! Leave me the fuck alone!" Billie yells.

She closes her dressing room door. I knew she was just on the verge of crying and didn't want anyone to see. I heard her sobbing through the door.

"Y/n can you please get her up for the show? It starts in 30." Maggie asks. I don't decline of course.

I knock on the door and get no answer so I just open it and go inside. I feel something hit my back as turn around to close the door. I pick up the pillow and throw it back at Billie. She throws it back even harder.

"I said leave me alone." She mumbles into another pillow on the sofa.
"Nope not this time, baby."
"Fuck offf." She whines. Billie finally removes her face from the pillow and pouts.

"You have 30 minutes til the show starts. You want me to love you or not?" I cut straight to the point.

She smiles and nods. I sit next to her and wrap my arms around her as she cries. There was no reason sometimes as to why she broke down. It just happens sometimes on tour. Shit is overwhelming as fuck.

"I love you." She says. "I love you too." I kiss her forehead.

"Are you ready to go on now?"
"Always."

————————————————————
a/n: this is so short sorry :/

in the chapter pic why does it lowkey look like finneas is taking a bite outta that mic like an apple-