playing games with the devil

SABRINA's pov
I moan, pushing Liam's head closer in between my legs. I arch my back and tug on his hair.

I look back up only to see a curvy, distorted , figure standing behind him with a smug grin. I tense up in discomfort.

"What's wrong?" He hovers back over me while pushing his finger up on my heat applying pressure. I pull myself back indicating that I want to stop.

"Uhm, nothing I just realized that my dad's gonna be home in like three minutes you should leave."

"Shit, okay uhm see you after soccer tomorrow?" He smirks.
"Yeah." I slip my panties on along with my shorts then walk him downstairs. I lock the door with a big sigh.

"You really are mommy's little girl. Picking up my habits from when I was your age." she smiles.
"What do you want?" I turn around with my arms crossed and lean on the door.

"I can't check up on my daughter? Earth is a dangerous place you know?" She walks around, swaying her hips, looking around.

"Not while I'm, busy."
"You call that busy? You should come visit momma in the underworld. I could teach you some things about that." She says.

"You're disgusting."
"I'm helpful. Now, I need a little favor." She plays with a snow globe I gave dad on Father's Day when I was in fourth grade.

"I knew it. What do you need?"
"I need you to surrender your powers."
"Like fuck I will."
"Oh you will honey. They want to torture all the half bloods until they surrender. Lucifer's daddy doesn't want any demons in on earth."

"No way."
"Think about it munchkin." she purrs.
"Stop calling me that bullshit."
"Watch your tone."

"Aren't you always telling me to be more sassy because that's 'devilish' of me?"
"Oh my lucifer, you're growing up so fast, Sabrina."
"Can you leave now?" I snarl at her.

She laughs and then walks through a portal. My moms a bitch.

If you're confused, let me briefly explain. I'm a half blood, meaning that I'm part demon and part human.

My mother's name is Jorja Keem. She's a demon.  She always tries to get me to do bad things but I've learned to control it with my dads help. He doesn't like when she gets near me so I just keep her visits a secret from him. He gets really upset over devilish things. So when I get in trouble he automatically thinks it's because of the small amount of demon in me. He tries to set me straight and I appreciate that, it's just annoying sometimes.

I don't think there's anymore half-bloods. I've never met one. I think I'm the only one. My parents got together when Slavic got a vacation. Demons barely ever get vacations. They're mostly to do harm upon humans but that wasn't the case.

They fell in love when she came to Earth and then had me. My mom used to be a European demon, which is why I have a small accent. She used to be around when I was younger so I picked it up. But she needed to keep my birth a secret from the underworld so after I turned 4 she left. But she left me behind and became a manipulator and rules hell with Kings. My parents fell out of love when she betrayed him. He never told me how.

I'm not a satanist or anything but I don't worship God either. I don't really think there's any higher up. Nobody in our generation does either but I have a way different reason. No one can know though. My dad believes in God. I don't participate in it much and he respects that. If some wild shit happens I pray. It reminds me of my dad and makes me feel safe. Gives me hope that something is keeping me safe.

I know there's a heaven and hell. I know there's a God and that Satan is real. I can't really choose to have faith in one of them so I don't. My future is in my hands.

Honestly, technically speaking though, I think everyone is fucking going to hell.