Free Fall 2

a/n: i accidentally posted this while writing and i didn't even publish part one yet im-

i really didn't want y'all to know there was a part 2 i hate it here sometimes.
————————————————————
Billie's POV
"Boss, she escaped." I say into my digital watch.
"What do you mean? Where?"
"She jumped into the water sir."
I look down into the water to see if she swam back up. She didn't.

"Follow her." He orders.

He cant be serious.

"I think shes dead, sir."
"Go save her! We cant risk her using that key. It'll ruin everything I've worked on."
"What would you like me to do?"
"Plan B. We should've listened to Davenport's plan. These people are smarter than we think." He says, annoyed.
"But-"
"No buts. Since when does my head agent argue?"
"If I think there's something wron-"
"What could go wrong?" He cuts me off again.
"Fuck you mean what? So much could happen its too messy."
"This agent obviously shows advanced skill. We need an operation change." I hear him scramble around until I hear him call in an official operation change.
"Okay, copy." I say.

I hang up and shake my head to myself. I kinda hate Agent Davenport sometimes. That kid always tries to come for my spot as head agent and would suck dick for it.

I pull off my ski mask and switch to goggles mode on my sunglasses. I jump off the bridge and pull my parachute. As I land, I detach myself from the parachute and plunge into the water. It was so dark. I look around and scan underwater for a live body. Found her. She's alive. I grab her and attach a tether around her waist. I swim to shore with her.

Sure enough, she was always breathing.

"Back up." I hear her say as I struggle to stand.
"We're kinda attached by a tether so.." I put my hands up as I explain, careful not to alert her.
"Detach it." I do.

She swings at me and I dodge. Wow this bitch isn't playin. Eventually she trips my leg and I fall onto the ground, leaving me defenseless. She kneels a knee on my chest, pinning me down. She then points her gun to my face. She cocks it.

"Who are you?"

I answer her list of interrogations. Plan B was to get her to trust me. I told her the truth about the plan as instructed. Plan B needed me to lead her to believe that together we'd go stop the X Organization (the one im in), but I'd capture her instead. I learned her name to be Skyler.

"Why'd you save me?" She says.
"I don't agree with what we're doing. Look, you have every right to not trust me and you're right. I do a lot of bad shit but not this. I don't want X to make robots. I know what kind of people are there. They'd overthrow the government and take advantage of our country's citizens with those things. I don't want that." I explain.
"So you just turned your back on them?"
"Yes." I say.
"When?"
"Before you jumped. I was chasing you down and debating on whether or not I should go through with this. It felt wrong."
"Why are you helpful to me?" She furs her eyebrows.
"I know everything about the organization. I'll help you through."
"Try anything and I'll fucking kill you."

Skyler tucks her gun away while getting up and then holds a hand out to help me up.

Why is this actually hot? My mission is to like, flirt with her and shit, make her love me. I don't have not one issue with this girl.

————————————————————
A:n: ight so can y'all let me know what you thought of this imagine and where you might want this story to go cuhh... i have too many ideas hehe

ty <3