Im so Lost Without You

You and Billie are married with a child. Her name is Elizabeth. She is three years old. You call her Eli, and Bil calls her Liz. Billie just got back from another long ass tour. She usually does tours back to back and you haven't seen each other much. She doesn't really get to help you with Liz ever since she turned 2. Billie never misses either of your birthdays or important times.

You understood that it was her job but sometimes you really, really missed her. You needed her. You did visit her last month with Liz though. You two got into several arguments during that time but it worked out.

 You two got into several arguments during that time but it worked out

One night she and Finneas were sitting by a fire, talking for hours

One night she and Finneas were sitting by a fire, talking for hours. They discussed her situation with her career and family. She felt that music took up a lot of important parts in her life, but she still loved it. You were really surprised at her decision, which is why you were extra sure to know it was really what she wanted. Billie told you that this was her last tour for a while. No tours for two years. Just family.
————————————————————

BILLIE's pov
Liz!" I call out.
Bro what the fuck she was just there. I was playing soccer with her outside and she wanted some orange juice. So I went into the garage and poured it out.

When I returned, shorty was gone.
"Liz! I thought you wanted me to show you how to dance with the scarves."

She's been so into aerial arts lately. It made me smile when she said it. But apparently bitch lied because she ain't here. I put the drink down and look around.

"Are you hiding?"

Fuckfuckfuck. How did I lose my daughter on the first day back?

"Elizabeth!"
I wait around. She usually drops everything and comes running to me. She knows me and Y/N don't call her by her first name but when we do it's serious.

I look behind every bush and tree. Y/N comes outside. Now I'm fucked. Tears roll down my face. Where the fuck is she? I sit on the blue chair with my hands over my face.

"Bil? What's wrong?" Y/N bends down in front of me. She runs her hands up and down my arm softly.
"Y/N... I-" it's gonna sound bad no matter how I put it.
"What is it, baby?"

"I don't know where Liz is.." I mumble.
"What do you mean? Are you joking?" Y/N gets up and looks in the garage.

"Babe I'm serious. I got juice for her and when I came back she was gone." I cry. I fucking lost my babygirl.

"Billie how the fuck did you lose her! She was right here!"
"I don't know!" I pace.

Y/N was calm with me for a while until she got frustrated with the situation.

"How do you lose a toddler this quickly?" She says.
"Y/N, I'm sorry."
"Saying sorry isn't gonna find our baby. Seriously! How? I should've known you couldn't do this."

Hold up.

"Do what?" I turn her around and stop her from looking behind the shed.
"This! Be a parent. You've never helped me with her. You're always working."

"Bro, I do everything I can to help you out. And thought it wasn't a problem if I went on tour? We talked about this what the fuck?"

"Simply 'helping out' is neither a relationship or parenting."

I was so angry. Angry at her, myself, and the fact that I'm crying this entire time. It's so weak. I think the worst part is that she was right.

"What am I supposed to do!" I argue.
"Talk to your manager!" She screams.
"You don't think I could handle this?"
"I didn't think you'd get careless!" She yells.
"Y/N.."  I try and plead.

My mom walks out the house to see what all the yelling is about.

"Ladies what's going on here? Where's Elizabeth?"

"Maggie, we don't know." Y/N says. She starts to cry. Mom hugs Y/N to comfort her.
"Look we'll find her. But yelling isnt going to help. You two cant fight right now and point fingers."

We run out to the front. Finneas also helps us look around the sidewalk.

"Mommy! Help me get the ball." I turn my head around so quick that I probably could've gotten whiplash but it's okay.

She was out in the front. There's a bush in the corner of the yard with thorns. The ball was stuck in a big bushy area. She was getting the ball.

"Guys! I found her!" I cry into her shoulder. They all surround us, thankful that she's back.

The backyard and front yard has a fence separating it so Liz doesn't get through. I wonder who left it open.

"How did you get here mamas?" I kiss her cheek.
"The ball came here."
"Okay baby." I chuckle as I put her down. "Mommy, get the ball." She says, tugging on Y/N's shirt.

"Liz don't ever come out here without me, mom, grandma, grandpa, or Uncle Finny again." I say.
"Okay, sorry." She runs into the backyard.

I follow. Y/N grabs my hand and spins me around before I step into the yard to give me a quick kiss.

"Baby I'm sorry for everything i said. I was just worried and upset." She admits.

"No you were right."
"No I'm not. That was fucked up. You're a great mother and amazing wife okay? And a badass pop star. I understand you have to go on tours and stuff. It's your job." She says, resting her hands on my waist.

"Are you sure? You don't seem like it. If you need me tell me. I need to be here for you and Liz. I want to."

"I'm sure. I just really miss you a lot.. so I got upset." She kisses my lips sweetly.
"I get it." I say, gently pulling away.

"Look I'm all yours for two full years. Even after that i'm yours forever. Don't worry." She smiles at my comment.

We spent the rest of the day teaching Liz how to dance. But this time we played inside.