Ouija 2

BILLIE's POV
I hate how soft I am right now but I'm scared as fuck. What does that demon want with me? How the fuck am I pissing a dead person off?

You really can't please bitches, living or dead.

"Jackie, that's what we called you for. The lights came off and when they came back on every door opened. When it flickered again they closed. We could hear your toy box before it even came on." Max explains what happened downstairs.

What the fuck? They heard it before I did and I was in the room with the toy box.

"Uhm. Okay I'll stay up here with Bil. You guys.. I don't know. Try to figure out what it wants." Jackie closes the door and walks over to her dresser. She takes the batteries out of her box.

"Wanna help me burn that thing later?"
I smile.
"Fuck yes."

JACKLYN's POV
I literally don't know what to do. I got her to smile again so that's good. I hop back in bed and kiss her lips sweetly, glad that she's okay.

"What happened in the room when I left?"
"I saw you trip and then the door slammed shut. The lights came off and the music played it was all like a horror movie."

"That's so strange," I pause to think. "You're not hurt right?" I ask. She shakes her head no.

We watch vines and eventually start watching The Office. Billie winces in pain. She moves out of my hands and screams in pain.
"What happened?"

"I don't know." She groans in pain. Tears start falling out of her eyes as she grips the bed sheet.
"Billie.." I reach for her hands but she violently pushes away.
"Jackie, stop." She murmurs.

I felt helpless, I didn't know what to do. She lets me grab her hand and gently pull her back down in bed. She buries her head in my chest. Her hands grip onto my shirt and she pushes her feet against the bed in pain. I feel her tears soak up my shirt. I hold her as tight as I can. It seemed to soothe the pain.

Finneas opens my door in a hurry.
"Where's- oh my god we're too late."

"Finneas, I don't know what's happening." I say.
"Finn help me." She sobs, now sitting up.

BILLIE's POV
I feel another wave of fire burn through my back. It's like something is clawing into me. Tears roll down my face as I try to contain my screaming. Jackie tightly hugs me and I go back to crying into her chest. It actually soothes me.

JACKIE's POV
"What hurts, angel?" I ask. Wrong choice of words maybe, considering she screamed in pain again when I said angel. I'm dealing with a demon here.

"My back."

I pull her shirt up and Finneas gasps. I look over her shoulder. It's words carved into her back. They're still carving. Elle comes upstairs.

"That's all the answers to the game we're playing downstairs." Elle says.

It was filled with swear words and shit I couldn't even understand. Of those I did make out, it said:

NO
HER FAULT
MUST PAY
FAME
UNGRATEFUL
MONEY
SOUL
GREED

These didn't even describe Billie. She isn't any of these things.

"Tell them to stop playing!" I yell. Finneas runs downstairs.

"Elle this is your fault." I scoff.
"How?" She questions.
"You asked those freaky ass questions what did you expect?"
"You can't blame this on me."
"Yes I-"
Billie screams in pain.

Her hand is gripping at my arm, leaving scratch marks as she drags it down.

"Don't blame Elle." Billie says, barely being able to speak.
"Baby, stand up." I ask.
"But it hurts."
"I wanna see what hurts, love." She stands up and I pull her shirt up. It trails down her lower back onto her thighs.

G O O D B Y E

Was being carved into her, deeply. I put my hand on it to stop it and it burned.

"Fuck." She sighs. She lays back in bed under the covers softly sobbing. Finneas comes back.

"We said goodbye" he says.
"How do you feel Billie?" Finneas asks.
"Better."

She's turned away so her shirt is slightly rolled up showing her back. I pull it up and there's nothing there anymore.