When the Party's Over2

SARAH's pov
There was a party at Danielle's place tonight. I showed up late because I had a date with someone who just moved in across my apparent. His name is Tate. I posted a little picture of our hands at the dinner table.

I love messing with my fans. They go crazy over shit like that.

"Sarah!" Elijah screams over the music. "You missed beer pong bro! I had to play with Issac's lame ass." I laughed.

Eli and I are always partners for beer pong but I wasn't there this time.

"Sorry!" I say.
"Want a drink?" I agree and follow Eli to the kitchen. Billie is making out with some chick. We make eye contact as they kiss. She intensified it, like she wanted me to rub it in my face. 

"The usual right?" Eli says.
I grab my  cup out of his hands and pour something stronger than what I'd usually get. "Damn Sarah. Slow down girl!" He says sarcastically.

I turn around to go back out with Eli and Billie is there. Her bitch is gone.
"Hey." She says.
"Hi." I sip my drink.
"So who was that guy on your story?"

"Uh, Tate. He just moved in next door."
"The guy who's always hammering shit in the wall when I'm over?" She laughs.

Every time Bil comes over and things get kinda heated, Tate is always hammers nails into the wall by coincidence. Interior design is a bitch.

"Come dance with me." She pulls me by my hand and leads me to the dance floor.
"What about the girl that was just here?" I ask playfully.

Billie smirks, knowing I was paying attention to them. "I was just waiting for you to get here girl, please."

After dancing I get, to be honest, very high with the twins, Zoe, Billie, and some guy named Eric.

Billie didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. She only really talked to me the other three times I mentioned before. She always does this.

3am
I'm mostly sober by now. I've eaten and basically thrown everything up. Billie was a little drunk and the place cleared up. It was just our friend group now. Everyone walked inside and it was just me and her on the porch.

"Hey,"  She says sitting up on my lap. "why don't we ditch this and go to your apartment?"

"You're drunk." I lift her up and place her beside me on the couch. I didn't want anyone seeing us.
"You know I'd still want to if I was sober. Come on." She lightly shoves me.

She right. It's not like we haven't fucked when we were drunk. I just need an excuse. I was tired of plain sex with this girl.

"No." I walk to the door.
"Why are you being like that?" Billie tugs my arm.

"Because! Billie! Now you wanna talk to me? When the party is over!?"

Wait..literally when the party's over.

"You do the same thing!" she scoffs.
"You know damn well I don't." I say.
"Okay well, you really think I like it like that?!"

Holy shit. Wait.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Don't you know too much already
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (Call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over

"Billie.. who is When the Party's Over about?"
She stays quiet for a moment before responding.

"You."