ISPY

PIXINT to help your writers block
——————

SYDNEY's pov
My mission was pretty easy. I had to identify the target and notify my agency if they were right. All I knew is that they colored hair and a distinct tattoo. I'm on tour with Billie so like, everyone colored their hair. I don't know why they weren't more specific, this can visibly be anyone. What was I supposed to do. I text Jim, my boss.

His real name was Mac Warhner but if that name popped up on my phone, everyone would know that a billionaire is calling me. Sure I made a lot of money with my music and that was obvious but not enough to know Mac personally. He had a pretty sketchy reputation, considering media formed conspiracy between him and the agency. He isn't someone I'd like to be associated with.

Plus, if anyone from the other agency seen my name anywhere associated with his, they'd kill me.

I work for what you'd call the "bad guys". I'm supposed to find this person and get some flash drive. It holds information on activation codes for the pentagon. I've never killed anyone but I'm supposed to for this mission. I don't plan to kill them. Though I work for bad people, I don't do bad things. Yes I help and contribute but this isn't my choice to work for them.

Not following their bad habits could get me fired and possibly killed but honestly I have nothing to lose either way, besides Billie.

As I wash my hands in the bathroom I feel someone wrap their arms around me and scream in a low voice in attempts to scare me. It worked, I was startled.

"Woah calm down." Billie laughs looking at me from inside the mirror.

"Maybe just don't sneak up on me." I say.
"Maybe... I know what'll calm you down before the show." She murmurs in between her kisses on my neck.
"Pot?" I question, turning around with a wide smile on my face.

She backs me into a stall but I push her away.

"No not now." I say.

She inched her way back to kissing my neck.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the show."
"Since when do you turn sex down?" Billie asks.

I've been touring with Billie for five months. It was driving both of us crazy one day and we decided to... help each other out a little. It just continued and I really fell for her. I think she was for me too but you never know.

I shrug and walk to my green room and lock it. Jim texts me.

Jim
Job done?

Sydney Torro
Not yet, but soon

Jim
Hurry

Update: they have tinted green sunglasses. Diamond is currently working on coloring the security footage of the spy that they've sent out. You should be able to identify them right away. Stand by. Keep working.

I look down at my shirt. I have similar sunglasses to those of what Jim described. Billie put them on my shirt. I hate green but it's grown on me. I decided to go back into the crowd to search. I open the door and Billie pushes me back inside the dressing room.

"Tell me what's wrong." she demands.

"Hold on." I shove past her but she slams the door shut and locks it. "Billie I have to go!"
"No tell me what's wrong."
"Bitch move!" I pull her away from the door. I was too aggressive and I yelled. I couldn't bare with myself to treat her like that but I just couldn't let this person get away.

She pulls me back again.
"What'd you just call me?" She pushes me onto the couch
"Billie I'm so sorry."
"Fuck you. Tell me what's wrong. Something is wrong." She takes her sunglasses off my shirt and puts it on the sofa beside us.
"I need to go. Like for real." I plead.
"Tell me why." She presses her forehead against mine softly.

I sigh in defeat. Im gonna probably die after tonight. I'm not killing their agent.

"I love you." I say.
"What?"
"Sorry if it's too soon or something. But i do and I know I'm not supposed to."
"Why can't you?"

Because I don't want you attached when i die.

"I'm just scared to.."
"You love me?" I nod. She kisses me. "I love you too." Just like that i forget about the mission and kiss her like i never had before.

Jim
-ONE ATTACHMENT PHOTO-

Update: ITS BILLIE. Watch out and get out of there right away

"Seriously?" Billie says as i pull my phone out. "It's important." She rolls her eyes.

Fuck. Fuck. I just told this girl i love her and I'm supposed to kill her. I look down st her hands as they unzip my sweater that's over my tank top.

She stops and just stares at my chest. "You have a tattoo?" She says in shock. I have an under boob tattoo of an angel.
"You see it almost everyday." I smile but also furr my eyebrows because I'm confused.

A gun comes into contact with the side of my head. I feel the cold metal on my skin. "Who the fuck are you Syd?" Billie asks.

I press a button on my ring and a small switch blade pops out. She gets off of me. "Move and I'll shoot.." she threatens.
"Who are you?" Billie repeats herself.
"Sydney Torro."
"Full name.."
"Sydney Alejandra Torro Rives."
"You're Jacques' kid."

My dad was the one agent agent that fell for another woman on the other side. Everyone knows about them. The only reason why they let me be a spy was because I was the greatest. They want revenge on my father which is why they find every reason to kill me. This doesn't help that I've already decided to ambush my mission.

Anyways the woman he fell for was My mother. They killed my mom and that's why I have an angel tattoo. My dad let me get it two years ago when she died. I was 15. Only special people have seen it. My mom made it clear that my body was to be treated like a goddess. No one sees it. Except Billie.

"Of course. So was this actual love or were you just sweet talking me?" She cocks the gun.
"Where's the drive?"
"Wow." She shoots and I duck.
"You were gonna kill me!?" I shout. Billie shrugs.
"You were gonna kill me."
"I never planned to I swear." I say with my hands held up.
"You're a really good person for someone who's trying to destroy America for bad guys."

She's right. I am a good person. I've done some bad things for this agency but I'm good at heart.

My green door opens suddenly. Finneas and Maggie bust in with a gun. I throw my weapon to prove loyalty and put my hands up. They look at where it lands and I run into the bathroom door and pull Billie inside.

"You're asking to get killed..." She points her gun towards me. I grab it and empty the clip.
"I'm not killing you..."

Finneas starts trying to break the door open. I crawl out the window. I look back wanting her to come with me. But Finneas breaks the door. I run away out of view.