(01)Eddie Fucking Munson(01)

"Mike I am not doing this, Patrick is asking me to go sit with them, plus I'm not sitting down anywhere near those freaks. So please do me a favor and scram." Mike was at loss for words, I always did this. I hated Eddie, ever since he humiliated me in freshman year. When he thought it would be funny to dump water on me the minute I walked into class. Freak. I shot a glare at Eddie. "But Y/n please!" Mike was begging, but I just wouldn't hear it. "Hey Y/n over here!" Patrick said, waving.

I groaned and started walking over there, fake smile plastered on my face. I sat right beside him. The only one I didn't mind at this table was Chrissy, she was kind, she was like my best friend. Patrick kissed me right on the cheek, god this man disgusted me. I knew he was a good guy but he was so basic all the time, it was always talks about basketball never allowing me to talk about my interests. Just basketball this, basketball that but of course as one of the cheerleaders, It was a unwritten rule to be with a boring basketball boy.

Patrick was nice, as nice as he could be, Patrick was abused by his father. I felt bad for him, I didn't hate him I just didn't love him. We had the championship game today, it was a big deal and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't look forward to it.

I huffed, wasn't even listening to this shit that was going on. Chrissy knew I was bored, there she was saving the day already by bringing me to the girls bathroom to bring me away from all the bickering at the table.

--

"What's wrong Y/n you seemed off the whole time you were sitting at the table. "Just..I don't love Patrick and excuse my language but he fucks like a lame-o." I groaned beating my head against the wall gently. "I'm so tired of keeping up appearences! My poor brother, I have to yell at him just because I don't wanna hang out with Eddie fucking Munson. I would gladly hang out around the table if Eddie wasn't there." Chrissy rubbed my shoulder. "It's okay..I'm sure you can explain it to him right?" I whined. "But he's so stubborn!" We talked for awhile until going back to the cafeteria.

"OR A GAME..WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS!" I furrowed my eyebrows, facing him. "You want something freak!" I yelled out. The motherfucker straight up did devil horns at me, making me angrier. Oh how much I despised Eddie Munson. The freak who had been annoying me since freshman year, always teasing me, always trying his best to get on my last dying nerve. I stomped my foot down and sat back down at the table. "Oh don't let that freak get to your head babe.." Patrick said comfortably, bringing me into a half hug as he rubbed my shoulder.

Eddie was..different to say the least, he was a nerd but the problem is, the rumours that were spread about him which were part of the reason for my hate for him. Jason would always take it a bit too far though, saying it was a cult. My brother was in Hellfire Club, I knew it wasn't a cult. It was just a silly fantasy board game.

--

The bell rang, I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed Chrissy by the hand, rushing to class, the anger on my face not normal. "Chrissy oh my god he gets on my nerves.." I whined, I knew how I looked, like a spoiled brat having a temper tantrum. I was at my locker, Chrissy staring at me as I angrily looked through my locker. "Y/n..could I uh tell you something.." What she whispered in my ear next had me going absolutely red. "You did what!?" I medium whispered. "Oh my god this asshole is going to get it, Chrissy whatever you do..you don't go to his house..he probably lures poor cheerleaders into his trailer and feasts on them or something."

Seems like she probably wasn't going to listen to me, I had that gut feeling that she just wasn't going to. I payed attention to Mrs.O'Donnels class, it was the only class I was failing in. Eddie was sat right next to me, carving little devil horns into the wooden table. I bit my lip, my leg shaking up and down. The sight of him made me angry. He always annoyed me, I just wanted answers. He was open to Mike about how much he hated me, how he thought I was stuck up, a spoiled brat a little miss perfect.

Eddie started throwing his pencil shavings at my face, god knows how he aimed them so well. My eye twitched, I ignored him as best as I could. That smug look made it difficult.

--

"You have to do it! You promised you would return me a favor someday now we're begging you please play dnd with us! Lucas can't." Dustin and Mike were begging me, Mike was right I owed him. Just when I was about to object the two were already dragging me to the campaign. "Mike I don't want to!" I was supposed to be cheering right now, for christ sake I was in my cheerleading uniform. I had no choice though, I did owe Mike a favor.

"Nope! No no!" I heard Eddie's protests, I was sat in a chair in the corner, as miserable as ever. "I mean look at her, she is not worthy of being in this campaign." Eddie rambled on. Mike and Dustin eventually won the fight against Eddie, though it took all Eddie's strength he agreed to let me play. I wish he didn't.

"Mike..please..there gonna kill me if I don't go..I'm already late.." He just wouldn't hear it. So there I was, trying to roll a twenty, got to say I was hanging on the edge of my chair, biting my lip as the dice rolled what felt like in slow motion. "Well well..seems like the princess has actually done it." I saw the twenty marked on the dice which made me squeal and hug onto Mike. Who knows why I was so happy. Probably because I won against Eddie. "In you're face freak!" I said right in his face, he didn't seem to happy I was calling him a freak.

I lifted my hand to look at the time. I was so late. I was gonna probably get scolded by practically everyone on the cheer team. "Shit Mike..everyones gonna go crazy on me!" Eddie slammed his hands on the table, making the little figurines drop. "Well you better scram then, wouldn't want anyone see you hanging out with the freaks." I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to him, slamming my hands on the table. "Wouldn't be caught next to you! It feels like hell just breathing the same air as you!" I said. "That's why it's called hellfire sweetheart!!" Eddie grabbed a figurine and threw it at my face. Jeff whispered over to Gareth "That's not why it's called Hellfire..".

"You dick!" I yelled out grabbing one of the dice and throwing it at his face. "You fucking bimbo!" Eddie yelled right back. I was ready yo beat this boy up and slam his head into that table. "I am not a BIMBO!" I was fuming. "Ooo I'm so innocent and clueless, ooo I'm a pretty little cheerleader" Eddie mocked, waving his hands around like using pompoms. "Oh my GOD you are such an asshole! I hate you! You screw up!" Silence surrounded the table, Eddie stood there, mouth agape. "Out. Get the fuck out." Eddie said. "Gladly! Mike let's go were going home!" I grabbed onto Mike's wrist, walking out there. I felt as if steam was coming out my ears, he was a fucking dick.