(17)A Promise Might Break(17)

(Smut warning, lots of mentions of scars)

Eddie had been pranking all of hellfire for a week now, that included me. Now I was planning on getting him back, he took it a bit more easy on me then he did the guys. He decided to spray shaving cream in Gareth's backpack, Jeff had gotten a cockroach in his jacket pocket. I had been scared a few times, every time I went into class or when we were waiting for Eddie at hellfire he would jump out from under the table. So now it was my turn to scare him, I had left class a period earlier and was now hiding in our closet, it felt weird in my mind saying our. I was smiling at myself, how I was so smart to hide in our closet and scare Eddie shitless. I heard the screech of Eddie's tires soon enough.

I heard the front door open, Eddie humming the tune to a song that I couldn't make out. Eddie kicked open his door "I know you're in here you little shit I'm not an idiot!" Shit. When Eddie opened the closet and pulled me out, smiling at me. "You piece of shit!" I said pushing him. "How is it you knew! Did Dustin rat me out!" Eddie nodded as he hummed, I groaned and pushed him away from me, laying down on the bed. "Stupid kid!" "Well, I don't think you could've scared me anyway Wheeler, I mean no one gets scared of a cute little rat like you." This dick, I stood up and kicked his knee making him fall. Until suddenly, my nose
started bleeding. "Eddie.." I knew it could be a coincidence but after everything it scared me just to see a nose bleed.

Eddie stood up as he tilted my head so it wouldn't drip down. "Okay Woah, let's get the gang up together.. see if Red has the same thing." I suddenly covered my ears as I fell to the ground. "Eddie! There's a voice.." Eddie started freaking out as he quickly helped me up. "Come on Wheeler try and walk yeah." And then the voice left, I had a bad headache though. "Eddie I'm scared.." Eddie looked down at me, worry plastered all over his face. God we knew Vecna wasn't the end deep down, it was just a matter of time when he would come back again.

"And then..my nose just started bleeding, and I got a really bad headache." Max explained, I rubbed my head. "I think we're just overthinking this right guys? We defeated Vecna right! He was dead!" I yelled as I punched the coffee table, Eddie was pacing up and down. "I thought he was dead.. it looked like he was dead. He disappeared.." El said. I rubbed my head in frustration as I hugged Eddie. "I say we wait, to see if we get any visions or nightmares guys, we can't know for sure." Max said and I huffed, Eddie was trying his best not to show he was freaked out. His heart was beating, his leg was shaking up and down and it seemed he wasn't really ready or no one was ready to what was coming next. "I promise I'll protect you with everything I have." Eddie whispered in my ear, I nodded.

Nightmares, visions, Max and me were done for this time. The nightmares were worse, the visions were worse then before. Everyone knew that we were dead, deep inside, there was no escape anymore. The worst thing is, it could be the end of Hawkins forever. Walking into the forest behind the school yesterday, I saw the ground cracking, I saw a grandfather clock right on top of that picnic table. Only this time the vision lasted longer then it should have. It was gonna be hell, it was a curse. Hawkins was cursed. Eddie was worried, he had been separating himself from everyone, he had been trying his best to not even look at me. He was terrified, no matter how long it had been, Eddie was still a coward in some aspects. So I was coming back up to the trailer, Eddie had left school early. I rubbed my eyes as I walked into the trailer, Wayne was at work. I walked into our room as I saw Eddie, he was crying. I sighed as I got on my knees in front of him, he moved his hands from his face, he slowly cupped my face. "I don't want to lose you Wheeler..I don't think I can fight Vecna, I mean look at me Wheeler. I'm not fit for this, I'm a fucking coward. I couldn't even protect you!" Eddie said, tears running down his face.

"Oh Eddie. You're a hero, you saved me, you saved me Eddie. I would've died if you weren't so brave.." I smiled as I closed my eyes. "I'm confident we can beat Vecna and the Mindflayer once in for all. I'm confident Eddie..I won't force you to go through this again Eddie, you can stay out of it but I can't." Eddie rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "I'll fight, for you, I will protect you and if need be, I'll save you again." Eddie said, lifting me up from the ground as he sat me next to him. "El had her powers now, but we also can't depend on her, we might need to prepare beforehand. Let's just..chill out today Eddie.."

Eddie got closer to my face. "I'm gonna show you how much I love you Wheeler." Eddie said as he softly pressed his lips into mine, I felt all tension and worry leave my body. Even if it was for just this time, it felt relieving. Eddie then pulled away. "Can I take this off" Eddie said as he looked at my cheerleading uniform. "You know the answer..of course." Eddie slowly helped me slip the skirt off and then the top over my head. I looked away as I frowned, no matter how many times we had sex, the scars on my body made me insecure and reminded me of the incident. Eddie knew that and never made me feel ashamed of not wanting to have sex sometimes. "We don't have to..just say no and we'll watch a movie." I wanted to, I really did. "I want to Eddie..." I smiled and he nodded.

Eddie took off his shirt and I immediately spotted the new tattoo, the redness around the tattoo. "Eddie you did not!" I sat up as I looked up at him. "It looks so cool." He had Metallica written just below his neck. "You look amazing." I said getting on top of him. "You always do" Eddie smirked at me as he started taking off his belt. "Are you sure you want to do this, I just.. don't wanna take advantage, you're scared and I wouldn't want.." I cut him off, I needed a distraction god all I needed was him and that's it. "Eddie please just shut up and fuck me already god!" I huffed as he let out a low chuckle, he flipped us over, being gentle as always. "Alright pretty, but." I shook my head and he shut up, when out clothes were on the ground with all the other mess in our room, Eddie was always nervous. He was always nervous, to hurt me or to do something too rough. Eddie looked like it was his first time seeing me naked every single time, he wasn't some dick that would just treat me like garbage, he doesn't call me a slut or a whore. It's refreshing, after all you hear is those certain cheerleaders talk about how, rough and this and that their boyfriends are. It feels real like this.

Eddie placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I love you Wheeler.." Eddie said as he slowly went in, I winced a little as I let out a little groan. "That okay? Yeah?" I nodded, he slowly pushed himself in more and more, he kissed the scar on my neck, every visible scar, just a kiss. It was so loving it made me tear up. "Oh Wheeler shh don't cry.." Eddie said smiling as he slowly thrusted, in and out. "Don't cry, look how good you're doing" God he was so hot when he was like this, sweat trickling down his forehead, just being so sweet and lovable. Just being Eddie. "Eddie go faster.." And he did, I was pretty sure he would do anything for me. He's said it more then once. It got to the point that the bed was shaking, the creeks of the cheap bed rest, slamming against the trailer wall. It wasn't the rough those girls talk about, it's different. "God I'll never get tired of this Wheeler, feels like a dream.." Eddie said, breathless. "Eddie, Eddie m'gonna cum..if you keep like this.." Eddie felt like a king every time he made me cum, he would rant about it, his fingers slid down my body, rubbing my clit as he chuckled and tilted his head to the side. "That's my girl, cmon you can do it" I knew he was mocking me in a way but goddammit I couldn't stay mad at the man who was making me feel the best sensation ever.

"Eddie.." Is the last words that escaped my lips before I let myself go, along with him doing the same. No matter how tired he was, he'd run me a bath and promise to stay up with me to watch a movie. "Ohh E-Eddie!" Eddie shouted out as he started chuckling and giggling to himself. "Shut up I do not sound like that!" Eddie nodded as he widened his eyes smiling. "Yes you do." Eddie pulled out as he stood up. "Bath?" I nodded smiling. "My girl! Oh fuck I'm so pussy drunk I can't even touch my girlfriends tits without looking like a nerd!" Eddie picked me up. "You got me there, now shut up, we've got a long day or well a long everything until this ends.."

"Y/n.." A deep voice called out from far.

"Max.." The same thing for Maxine, waking up from a nightmare.