(12)I'm Sure Wheeler(12)

(Warning Contains Smut! It's detailed so please do not keep reading if it bothers you!)

"Eddie please don't make me go to watch Nightmare On Elm Street again! Can we just have a lazy sunday please Eddie!" Eddie was trying to get me out of bed, but I really just wanted to sleep. "Fine." Eddie said as he layed on top of me making me wheeze. "Heavy!" Eddie put a hand over my mouth and sighed. "Too loud..shut.." Eddie mumbled as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead, uncovering my mouth as he shifted himself in place pulling me onto his lap. "So, no movie?" He said. I nodded and giggled to myself.

"How about we make cupcakes? We have the ingredients remember we bought some" Eddie huffed and nodded, he got up, picking me up. "I love you Wheeler" Eddie pressed his lips to mine, as he lightly pushed me against the wall, this was new, I could tell by his body language he was more confident in his moves. "Eddie w-wait calm" But I was just shut up by another kiss, this time even adding his tongue inside my mouth. I let out a sigh of relief but I soon tensed up again when his hand sneakily roamed up my shirt. "Eddie!" Eddie grinned at me, but it soon turned into a goofy little smile. "Are you sure..?" I looked at him, his puppy dog eyes making my knees numb.

"Yeah..yeah I'm sure, if you want me to stop you tell me Wheeler promise me" I nodded, looking away from embarrassment. Eddie chuckled and put his forehead against mine, his hand slowly cupping my breast making me let out a little groan. "Cold.." I bit my lip, his rings making my warm skin sizzle. Eddie gulped, looking at me, he was nervous now, I mean Eddie had never really done this before so as much as the pleasure was new to me it was new to him. Patrick never really put my pleasure first he'd just tell me to do things so that's why we never really had sex. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Eddie layed me down on the bed, I blushed and my eyes widened to see he didn't have a shirt on.

"Aww" Eddie teased as he saw my face, I looked away as he got on top of me. "Shut up, not used to having such a good lookin' boyfriend" Eddie chuckled as he helped me take off my shirt and soon after he was taking my shorts off. I had a matching set on, it was an emerald green lace set. "Oh wow.." Eddie said, letting out a groan. "Wow." He said again, I started giggling at his red face. "Awww" I teased, I got myself out from under him, positioning myself in between his legs, his body quickly tensed up. "Tell me if you want me to stop" Eddie nodded, he was in awe. I slowly undid his belt, my hands were shaking, I was about to drop dead if I got more nervous. "Want help?" I looked up at him and nodded, I took my hands away as I watched him undo his belt and pull down his pants, the visible bulge in his pants made me squeeze my legs together.

Eddie nodded, I was hesitant but I pulled down his boxers, the shock was visible on my face. "Who would've known.." I mumbled which just made Eddie chuckle to himself. I looked up at Eddie who was already looking at me, smile plastered on his face. "Who would've known that pretty lil' cheerleader Y/n Wheeler would be about to be my first blowjob" I scoffed and rolled my eyes, nudging his leg. I gulped, I mean his size was quite intimidating and suddenly I felt Eddie cup my face. "You okay, take things slow yeah? It's fine I have all day sweetheart" I huffed. "Don't call me sweetheart" I smiled.

I finally got all the courage that I needed as I brought my lips to his tip, I slowly started bobbing my head up and down on him. Eddie was already letting out whimpers, which just made me all the more confident. Eddie tangled his fingers into my hair, I looked up at him and nodded. He pushed himself deeper into my mouth making me gag, he was being as gentle as possible but he couldn't contain himself for much longer. "S-Squeeze my thigh I-If it's too much fuck.." And who would've known Eddie Munson was like this in bed, a mess just over a blowjob, he started fucking into my mouth, making me gag on him even more, saliva building up in the corners of my mouth. "Oh my god, feel so good." I blushed a little, god was he hot, the way his mouth hung open and his eyes squinted shut at just the pleasure made me even more aroused.

I squeezed his thigh and he immediately stopped, I lifted my head. "I want you..inside me Eddie please please please" Drool was probably falling from the corners of my mouth and I probably looked pathetic begging but I did not care, Eddie used his thumbs to wipe the corners of my mouth, he smiled and just looked at me in adoration. "Yeah..Yeah sure yeah" He was out of breath, he brought me on top of him, he helped me out with my hair since it was all over the place. "That was amazing, your amazing I love you Y/n" I giggled, god he was so adorable. "I love you so much Eddie so so much" I rest my head on his chest, we needed just a couple minutes to recover.

"M'sorry if I was too rough..I just" I shook my head and put a hand on his chest. "S'perfect Ed's I don't mind..just promise me to be gentle when we're having sex. I'm a bit scared it'll hurt.." Eddie nodded, I knew he would never go rough on me especially for our first time having sex. I tensed up as I felt him move my panties to the side, he lined himself up and he looked up at me, god he looked adorable. "Can I?" He said just above a whisper and I nodded, he ever so slowly slid himself inside of me and it immediately brought tears to my eyes, it hurt a lot. I shoved my face into his neck, the smell of weed and cigarettes filling my nose. "It hurts Eds.." Eddie rubbed soft circles on my back. "M'sorry..can I keep goin' or do you wanna stop and then we can have a bath?" God there was nothing you couldn't love about him.

"Keep goin' m'fine.." And once he was all in, we sat there for both of us to get adjusted, Eddie was groaning into my ear which made my stomach tie in knots. "F-Feel so good" He said, letting out heavy breaths. "You can move, I-I'm okay Eds" And he didn't need more then that, he started moving slowly, lifting my hips easily up and down. He was so gentle and careful, not even a sign of roughness as he handled my body. "Love you Eds..want it faster" I whimpered into his neck, moans and whines escaping my lips, Eddie listened and started going faster. "Doin' so good.." And that was a whole different feeling, him praising me had my brain spiraling in circles. "Eddie go faster, fuck me harder.." Eddie let out another groan.

"Anything for you.." Eddie was now practically slamming into me, and the only time he wasn't was when he changed positions so my head was laying on his pillow and now my back was arched and Eddie was putting all that energy into fucking me. "M'so close Eddie" I whined. "It's okay..let it go huh?" I was a mess at this point, whimpering into his pillow from the pleasure clouding my mind, and there it was, me letting myself go on Eddie Fucking Munson's dick along with him pouring his load right inside me which made me weak. "Did so good hmm?" Eddie cooed as he cupped my face staring at my fucked out expression. "Felt s-so good Eddie" Eddie was being dominant and gentle which made me love him even more. "Wanna take a bath baby?" Eddie suggested and I immediately nodded.

The rest of the day was just us sleeping, me in his hellfire shirt as I snoozed on his chest, enjoying the warmth.