(04)Curse You Munson!(04)

A few days had past. I was warming up to Eddie, sure we still had arguments but hey. I had been getting nosebleeds, nightmares and headaches and Eddie kindly helped me through them. "Eddie! I'm getting another nosebleed!" Eddie scrambled for the cloth in his pocket and quickly ran to me pressing it against my nose. "Jesus.H.Christ what is happening with you? You have like two nosebleeds a day!" Eddie panicked, of course it wasn't normal.

"I don't know! Maybe we should tell the others..I'm tired of being at Skull Rock Eddie..It has me drained. Look at me I am in desperate need of a shower!" I whined as Eddie rolled his eyes, throwing the cloth to the side. "Alright fine princess, stay here let me go complain to them for you." Eddie said sarcastically as he grabbed the walkie talkie. I gulped as I lifted my head up to stop the blood from dripping down.

I sat down on the leaves, staring at all the cans and food packets around me, a drip of blood falling on my not so white skirt anymore. Eddie sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me. "Alright..they'll be here soon, now stop whining." I nodded grabbing the cloth from the ground and holding it back to my nose.

Soon the five arrived, they all looked at me staring at the cloth. "Hey why is everyone looking at me like they've seen a ghost." I stared at them concerned. "Is that a nosebleed?" Dustin said pointing at me. "Yeah, I've been having them like twice a day..and these stupid headaches and nightmares." The five looked between eachother. Steve started chanting the word 'shit' along with Dustin. "What is going on!?" Max kneeled down. "You've been cursed by Vecna Y/n..like me.." I swear I could feel my heart stop, I couldn't believe it. I looked at Eddie who already looked like he was panicking. "Oh god! Oh god oh god!" I stood up shaking my head. "Am I gonna die..I don't wanna die!" I started crying. Eddie got up attempting to calm me down. "What's your favorite song.." Robin questioned.

"O-oh uh.." I bit my lip. "From Whom The Bell Tolls..by uh Metallica" I could see Eddie smiling already, everyone looked shocked. Eddie made me face him. "I knew you weren't so basic!" I raised a brow. "You literally said to Mike I was the most basic bimbo ever and I copy everyone else." Eddie scoffed. "Well thy was wrong" Eddie bowed slightly. "Hold on! That's my sister!" Nancy said, she was angry. Eddie threw his hands up in the air. "Alright we need to get to a gate..right? There has to be another gate..my compass is malfunctioning." Dustin said. "Excuse me but Eddie is still a wanted man! We can't just go for a hike in the woods!" Steve said throwing an arm up.

"It'll be night by the time we get there Steve come on..let's just follow Dustin." I said.

--

By the time we were led to Lovers Lake. The kids were already setting a boat up for us. I was nervous, I'd never actually been in the upside down. I looked at Steve who was planning on diving in there. I looked at the compass in Eddie's hand. "Here stop it here!" I said. The boat stopping. Steve looked around immediately taking his shirt off, my face immediately went to his chest hair. "Ew." I said audibly. Nancy and Robin stared at me. "What? The ladies dig it!" Steve said scoffing. "Well I certainly don't but Nance seems to." Steve rolled his eyes and jumped in, I looked at Eddie. "I can't believe I'm still in this uniform. I feel so out of place" I whispered to Eddie.

"Oh shut it Wheeler, stop complaining about everything." I stuck my tongue out at him. That's when Steve came back up and I payed my attention to him, he was breathing heavily. "I I uh found it, found it." Steve said gripping the boat, I smiled at Eddie until suddenly Steve was dragged down. "Shit shit oh my god Steve!" Nancy and Robin started freaking out until Nancy jumped in. "W-Wait you heard her stay here!" Me and Eddie said in union. "She isn't in charge" Robin winked at me and jumped in.

I looked at Eddie. "No Wheeler don't you dare do it! Wheeler!" I jumped in..swimming down, along went Eddie who actually helped me swim down. I wasn't a very good swimmer neither was he, but he was better then me. We hugged eachother after lifting eachother on the ground, seeing Steve wounded. "Oh my god Steve are you okay!" I said running over to him. "Yeah they took like a pound of flesh..but uh yeah I'm okay." He said smiling. "Alright..we need to get out of here before more of those bastards come..let's head to our house Nance" Nancy nodded. We went into the forest and hid behind Skull Rock as Nancy was patching up Steve's wound.

Suddenly the ground began to shake and I grabbed onto Eddie as Robin grabbed onto me. "Second thing that I hate! Earthquakes!" Robin said, she wasn't the only one. The earthquake stopped soon enough though. I looked at Eddie who was already looking at me, I quickly let him go and huffed. I sat down on the ground, I didn't care about my clothes. My skirt was already half ripped luckily I had shorts underneath that were built in. Robin sat down beside me. "So are we going to talk about it?" I raised a brow, confused. "About what Robin?" I was curious. "About how Eddie looked at you?" I scoffed and shook my head. "No no." I huffed as Nancy finally finished. I got up and stayed with the girls. Steve and Eddie were behind.

"Y/n!" It was Chrissy's voice..I tilted my head and suddenly stopped in my path, starting to walk towards the sound of her voice. Until Eddie stopped me, he was grabbing me by my shoulders staring at me with nothing but concern on his face. "Chrissy was there..I heard her Eddie let me go!" Tears started rolling down my face. "She's gone Wheeler! Please please just stay with me and Steve now, don't wander off.." I nodded, Eddie grabbed my hand and just started walking again. I was tripping every now and then since he was going so fast. The two were talking about something. Nancy probably since Steve still had a raging thing for her obviously.

I was too concentrated on Chrissy's voice though. I was probably being a distraction for all of them, holding them back. I had been cursed by Vecna and I could die any day now. I didn't even realise we were walking into our house until Eddie shook me. "Huh what.." I looked at Eddie, eyes hooded. "Were here Wheeler..are you too tired to walk or something?" I nodded, yawning. He helped me climb onto his back bringing me around the house. "Wait Nance, should I get my gun?" I said. "Yeah go with Eddie, Steve and Robin you come with me. "Alright..come on Eddie let's go upstaits, careful with the vines.." I mumbled.

"You..Y/n Wheeler have guns..you and Nancy Wheeler have guns..?" I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder. If you would've told me the other day I'd be getting a piggyback ride by Eddie 'The Freak' Munson I would think you were crazy. "Alright which one is your room." Eddie asked. "It's the one with a heart on the door." I said. "Oh yeah I forgot it was this one." I lifted mt head ever so slightly. "What do you mean by that Munson" I was confused. "Mike brought me to snoop in your room to get snacks out the mini fridge." Eddie chuckled. He opened the door and set me down on my bed, a vine covering the pillow. It was dirty and ugly. "Alright...gun gun where is the gun Y/n?" I pointed to the first drawer in my desk. My legs were shaking. I was terrified, I just wanted to get out of the upside down.