(14)Cut Footloose!(14)

(Warning for smut!)

A few months later.
It was one of those days to admire everything, all of them out of town as Y/n danced along with Steve rollerblades on their feet as Nancy and Robin danced along. Footloose playing in the background. Eddie was admiring Y/n from afar, enjoying the sight of his beautiful girlfriend dancing happily. He was sat with Gareth and Jeff since he really did not want to roller skate. Eddie wasn't jealous, he knew Steve and Y/n had built their friendship and Steve had gotten himself a girlfriend so he really did not care. "Gotta gotta cut loose footloose!" Y/n said, yelling the words over the loud music as Steve twirled her around on the slick wood of the rink. Eddie was practically drooling at the sight of his cute girlfriend being so happy. "Isn't she just beautiful" Eddie said to Gareth, Steve started dancing with Robin and there Y/n was dancing with her sister. The two giggling to each other as they rolled around the rink happily. "Yeah man, she's cool" Gareth said, smiling at the sight of his friend.

Y/n lifted her arms up as she giggled grabbing Robin and Steve by their hands as the song switched to Video Killed The Radio Star. "I missed this you Y/n" Nancy said as Y/n swayed her head to the beat as she held Robin by her hand. "Yeah me too" Y/n bit her lip in excitement. I mean her and Nancy had separated over the years, since Y/n became a cheerleader she spent more time focusing on her friend group and didn't even dare to spend time with Nancy since she claimed she never had time. Eddie smiled at the sight of the girl coming towards him as she waddled to the table the three were sitting at. "Hi Eds" Eddie handed her his water bottle he had brought in case she got really tired. "Here have some water so you don't faint out there" Y/n rolled her eyes as she sat on the chair next to him taking a sip of water. "Hi Gareth, Hi Jeff" The two boys sat up straight instead of the hunched position they were in. "Hi Y/n!" The two said in union.

"Watch it boys" Eddie said shooting them a glare as he put his hand on her thigh smiling at her. Y/n kissed him softly on the cheek, Eddie inhaling the smell of cherry vanilla perfume. "Hey Eds why don't you come and rollerblade with us huh?" Eddie shook his head. "Nope sorry Wheeler but that is a big fat no" But low and behold all she needed to do is pout and he was stumbling over the slick wood. "I'm gonna fall please oh my god Wheeler!" Eddie let out a screech as she held his hand sighing. "Steve teach him for me will you?" Eddie protested. "No why! Oh my god!" And there it was Steve trying to teach a stubborn Eddie. Robin groaned to herself as she watched the two fight. "Go on! Just skate you dumb idiot it's that easy!" Steve yelled as the rest of people watched the two.

And this was how I was dragging Eddie by the hand out of the rink and into the girls bathroom and quickly into a stall. "Edward Wayne Munson you caused a scene" I whispered, the angry look on my face visible. "I'll get onto Steve later but you guys can't just yell at each other like maniacs" Eddie lifted me up and lightly pushed me against the wall of the stall. "I'm sorry Wheeler" He started planting soft kissed on my face making me giggle but it soon turned into Eddie sucking small purple bruises into my skin. "Eddie stop stop it's gonna be hard to cover, I-I have a tank top on you maniac" Eddie didn't listen though, I let my head fall into his shoulder to cut off the moans I was letting out. "Eddie p-please, please we can do it at home when we get there but here is too risky" I whispered, trying my best to keep the noise down and when I felt his lips move I suddenly felt relief.

He used one of his hands to make me face him making me grumble. "I love you Wheeler" I smiled and sighed. "I love you too Munson" I felt relief for what felt like seconds but suddenly my breath hitched as I felt his hand slowly caressing my waist, my face turning a crimson color. His rings giving a cold feeling as he later his hand flat on my stomach. "Stop teasing me Eddie I'm not gonna give in, everyone is probably already thinking that we're fucking my sister is out there Ed-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine, it was hard to even try and resist him at this point so I gave in and tangled my hands in his curls. Over the course of these few months we had practically been going at it like bunnies so at this point Eddie had found out every single one of my kinks and he knew just how to get me.

And when I felt his hand pull down my panties I pulled away. "Do not dare" I said as he dangled my panties in front of my face and the minute I said that he stuffed them in his back pocket. "Alright now we can leave" Eddie said, grin plastered on his face. I huffed knowing there was really no convincing to give him my panties back, but this skirt was semi-long so I should be fine. "But Eddie, come on please, Nancy is out there, give me them back" Eddie was already dragging me out the bathroom though, the two random girls started whispering to each other as I sighed. "There's no convincing you is there" Eddie shook his head as he brought me to the crowd of three we came with. "Alrighty-o let's get going me and Y/n need to get back home" I nodded trying my best to cover the fact I had no panties on and it was clearly bothering me.

"Want me to convince mom again?" Nancy asked and I nodded again, Nancy thought it was weird how I didn't speak but she just shrugged it off. "Alright let's go" Steve, Nancy and Robin had come in Steve's car. Since Eddie preferred not to be cramped up all together so Eddie dragged me out of the place. "Remember it's gonna take like at least an hour to get back home okay?" Eddie said with the softest tone, like feathers tapping on your skin. "Yeah, okay" I smiled as I thought to myself how much I admired his way of being. He could be fun yet so loving at the same time and it always made me fall in love with him more. Eddie was unique and I really loved him for that.

"God I'll never understand those two" Said Steve with his arms crossed.
"Their cute together I mean she looks way happier then she was half a year ago Steve" Said Robin as she smiled looking at the two leave.
"Yeah, he's actually helped her a lot, she's just amazing really I'm so proud of her" Nancy said, she really did admire her sister.

"Eddie!" I yelled as I came out of the shower, running over to the kitchen with just a towel around my body. "Give me my panties back please, we're at home now yeah? Also can I borrow your Metallica shirt?" Eddie was just grabbing a bunch of snacks and he finally gave in and set the box of cereal down on the counter, taking my panties out his back pocket. "Here but you know their just gonna get taken off anyway" I groaned and just walked into his bedroom again as I grabbed the faded Metallica shirt off the floor. I dropped the towel on the floor and slid the t-shirt on me. "This t-shirt smells like you dumped it in a pot full of weed Eddie!" I said while I put my panties on. "Oh whatever Wheeler! It's the smell of paradise" He yelled as he came into his room setting the snacks down on his bed as he brought me to the bed.

"You look beautiful with your hair up" Eddie said as he pulled me into his lap, tracing small circles on my stomach. "Can I do pigtails on you" Eddie smiled and nodded. "Sure, I can tell you really do not want to have sex tonight right?" I nodded. "Sorry.. I'm just in the mood for some cuddling is that alright?" Eddie sighed. "Listen, you never have to say sorry and I understand because I sometimes don't want to. Plus we don't ever really need sex do we? If you told me right here right now that you never wanted to have sex again I'd love you exactly the same. Yeah? So never say sorry for something that will never ever be your fault, we've been at it like bunnies so I get it if your tired especially after dancing you're pretty little self around the roller rink today" My smile just widened, as I tackled the boy onto the bed. "You are amazing, god I know it's the basic thing or the normal human thing to do but god it makes me love you more and more everyday." I said cupping his face.

"And I love you so much Wheeler. How about we just stuff our faces hm? You need to eat." I crawled off his lap and nodded. "Yeah sure. Also Eddie, I know we've been through this a bunch of times but I really need some reassuring because this guy at school the other said that my scars were ugly, he could see the ones on my neck and the one on my leg and I know it's just a dumb guy but it really bothered me" I said looking down as tears started running down my face. Eddie was quick to pull me into a hug. "Oh no no, you tell me who he is and I'll shove a pair of dice up his ass okay? But don't worry those pretty scars are beautiful. So never let anyone tell you different!" I giggled into his chest. "Okay Eddie"