(13)My Cheerleader(13)

(Warning Contains a Tiny Bit Of Smut and Pet Names)

Me and Eddie decided to go on a road trip, I mean it was fun. Eddie had his hand on my thigh, tracing soft circles. It was a long comfortable silence until Eddie finally stopped the van. It was a beautiful sight. I looked over at him and crawled my way into the back of the van, sitting on the built in couch in the back. Eddie made his way to the back and sat down, pulling me onto his lap. "Hi pretty" He said, smile plastered over his face. "Hi.." I smiled and sighed. "You know..last night was fun..and I maybe thought we could like talk about what we like you know.." Eddie nodded, cupping my face. "I mean if your gonna tell me you liked when I said you were doing good that's fine hmm?" I nodded, my shyness washing over me. Eddie was being a tease all day, I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Why are you being such a tease all of a sudden?" Eddie chuckled and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Because you like it and it's cute the way you get all nervous" I scoffed and slithered my hand up his shirt, he immediately melted. "Wheeler behave yourself" I rolled my eyes and sat beside him.

"You know, I think I prefer cute you" I crossed my arms. "I know you don't know anything about sex even after you fucked me last night so why are you acting like such a confident tease and know it all" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh yeah? Well you came on my dick and last time I checked you were the pretty little innocent cheerleader of Hawkins High" Eddie grinned, getting close to my face. "True, you're right, but you were a mess with my mouth on your dick so ha!" This turned into us just saying who was weaker during the whole thing and then it just turned into fits of laughter. I hugged onto Eddie looking at him "I love you Munson" I really did. "I love you too Wheeler" He really did.

"You're gonna be my wife one day Wheeler! Promise you that I can just picture it..hear this look Y/n Munson" I smiled, just staring at him made the butterflies in my tummy go crazy. "Yeah..yeah" I planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "We can play dnd for the rest of our lifes" I said, sighing. "You know..you need to promise me you'll graduate Eddie, I'm serious" I frowned, doubt starting to fill my brain. "You don't study..you just do everything randomly in exams, I've seen you do it!" Eddie frowned sarcastically, tracing circles on my thigh. "Why don't we just chill out huh?" Eddie said, cupping my face as he lightly brushed his finger over my bottom lip.  He slowly slithered his other hand closer and closer to the hem of my shortest. "Eddie.." I whined shaking my head, he immediately took his hand away. "Sorry oh my god sorry" Eddie was immediately into apology mode. "M'sorry!" He said, showering my face in kisses. "No It's Okay Ed's..how about we go home hmm or stay here for the afternoon and then go to your trailer?" Eddie sighed, his eyes were glossy, he hated doing things that made me uncomfortable. "Hey Eddie It's fine I'm okay!" I cupped his face smiling, giving him a kiss. "We can go to my trailer later" Eddie said and I nodded.

I hugged him closer to me, played with his hair and sighed. "Hey Eds I love you" Eddie looked at me and smiled. "I love you too darling" He said teasingly, but that nickname had my brain doing cartwheels, I was just babbling now, rambling and talking about the nickname. Eddie giggled and cupped my face. "Woah woah, calm down Wheeler It's just a nickname, thought you didn't like em'.." I rolled my eyes, scoffing. "Well whatever shut up" I got off his lap and faced away from him, crossing my arms. Eddie chuckled and rest his head on my shoulder. "Oh come on, don't be mad at meeee!" He whined, pulling me into a hug and sighing. "We've got school tomorrow can you pick me up pretty please my mom can't drive me and Nancy can't either" I looked up at him, smiling, Eddie softly nodded. The only reason I didn't have a drivers license was because I was scared to drive, I was scared of a lot of things and I just lived with it.

Eddie pulled me back into his lap and sighed. "I mean..If you would've told me I'd be dating you I'd laugh in their face to be honest.." I smirked. "I mean yeah, I hated you for shits sake, at one point I really wanted to strangle you but now It feels surreal, like last night felt like a dream to be honest" I was shocked, Eddie could tell by my expression. "You dreamt about having sex with me Wheeler?" Eddie chuckled. "No Eddie that's not what I meant" I smiled, playing with his bangs. "What I mean is, like when those assholes put me in there with you, I didn't expect for it to come to this you know, like I genuinely hated it, sometimes I'd even cry because I was stuck with you but now to be completely honest I love you more than anything Eddie. I feel like you treat me so well and you were what I was missing. I mean Patrick never really loved me, it was all status for him and to be honest I know this sounds selfish for me it was too. I don't care anymore though, I'm proud to say I'm you're girlfriend."

"I mean I know just how much you hated practice before but now you come every time just to see me swing pompoms around, I mean that's adorable the way you cheer me on. I just" Tears we're running down my face, Eddie was just smiling, cupping my face in his hands as he traced his thumb across my bottom lip. "I just r-really love you Eddie" Eddie planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "And oh my god do I love you too, you don't realize how much I do. I mean you're perfect and seeing you is the best part of my day every day, when I can't see you I get so lonely..I mean even when you hated me you had me all day thinking about you. How beautiful you were and how horrible I felt hiding my feelings from you. Don't cry hmm I'm not goin' anywhere ever, you're stuck with me now" Eddie said.

"I wanna be stuck with you forever and ever" I said, laying my head down on his chest. Eddie rubbed my waist, his heart beating faster than humanly possible. "Hey Eds..can we start heading back now. I can sleep over I'll just tell my mom I'm at a friends house?" Eddie nodded, "Sure thing, I got microwave popcorn, the best of the best" I giggled and flicked his forehead. "Well let us begin this ride back to our humble home Eddie The Banished!" I lifted a hand and Eddie immediately climbed back into the front, me following behind. "Why yes we shall!" Eddie said as he put a hand on my thigh.

Arriving at the trailer, I had fallen asleep during the ride home and Eddie had carefully set me down on his bed, he had woken me up so I could change though. "Hey, here have this" He handed me a faded Metallica shirt, I grumbled and frowned, I was super tired. "Want me to help you change?" I nodded and lifted my arms up so it was easier for him to take my shirt off, he was so careful as he took my clothes off and slid the Metallica shirt onto my body, he then slid my shorts off and smiled at me. "There ya go, I'm just gonna change and then we can go to bed okay?" I nodded. He came back out and immediately fell onto the bed, bringing me into a warm hug, I felt nothing but safe in his embrace. "Love you nerd" I smiled into his chest, "I love you rat"