(05)Y/N Wheeler Wake Up!(05)

We were all getting out the upside down,  first it was Robin, then Eddie and then finally me but there was a big problem. Nancy had fallen into a trance and now we were all huddled up in Eddie's room trying to find Nancy's favorite song. "I MEAN what ARE you even looking for!!" Eddie yelled as Robin scattered through the tapes. "Madonna, Blondie, Bowie..MUSIC MUSIC!" I was standing there in the corner of Eddie's room crying and practically having a panic attack over my sister. "CAN YOU GUYS HURRY GODDAMMIT NANCY COULD DIE!" I finally said through my sobs as Nancy and Steve came into Eddie's room.

"W-Wait what..what" I ran over to her falling limp into her arms as I sobbed. "What happened how..how!?" I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows. "We're in grave danger..Hawkins is in danger..I saw everything.." And in seconds we were all in Eddie's living room all listening to what Nancy was explaining. I then looked out the window, the ambient around me turning dark. "Y/n!" Chrissy's voice again. "Chrissy! I'm here it's me!" I started walking out of Eddie's trailer..wandering around until I found myself in a place I had never seen before. It was red, clocks floating, vines everywhere and I found myself staring at Chrissy's body. It was terrifing.

"C-Chrissy Chrissy!" I yelled before a vine grabbed me by my ankle making me scream as vines collected around my limbs and held me against a tree like structure. "CHRISSY!" I screamed, crying as I felt a hand over my face, Vecna. My breath hitched. "N-No NO I don't wanna die I can't die!" Vecna let out a sinister growl. "You..could have saved her...you were so selfish..you didn't accompany her just for your own good! You didn't want to see Eddie..so you left her to go alone..you left her to DIE!" Vecna said, I didn't..that wasn't true. "N-No!" I yelled. Suddenly a rock melody started playing and in the distance I could see everyone screaming at my floating body, Eddie was crying, everyone was including Robin. Everyone was worried? All I could hear was faint screams and yells by Eddie 'Y/n Wheeler wake up!'.

I broke my right hand from the vine, tearing a piece of Vecna's 'skin' breaking out of the strong grip he had me in. If I was right..all I needed to do was run..was run to where my friends were right? I ran, I ran through the vines and the endless goop that was trying to stop me. It was all a blur once I finally came back to reality, being held by Eddie Munson himself. "I don't wanna die I c-can't!" I held onto Eddie's shirt as I looked around realising I was back in reality. Uncontrolable tears ran down my face as I hugged onto Eddie, soon everyone brought me into a big group hug. "Oh m-my god.." I mumbled.

"Never..scare me like that again.." Eddie said, wiping the sweat off his forehead. I shook my head as I closed my eyes, breathing heavily. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna take care of those scratches she got when falling down." Eddie said as he lifted me on my feet and led me to his bedroom, he sat me on his bed, it felt surreal..it really did. "You..were crying.." I said, my tone just above a whisper. Eddie sighed and grabbed a packet of bandaids, planting one on each knee. "Well yeah, I didn't want you to die did I..you saved me Y/n, with Jason over there. I was worried about you, I mean no one wants to see their friend with their eyeballs gouged out." Eddie said.

"I saw Chrissy.." I mumbled, his expression immediately changed. "S-She offered for me t-to come over..with her to your h-house..because s-she didn't wanna go alone..b-but I got angry..and said no because I hated you a-and your trailer probably stank.." Tears started running down my face again, they were impossible to maintain inside. "A-And..then..I never s-saw her..a-again..and the last thing I had to see was her body so cruelly tortured!" Eddie stood up and sat beside me, bringing me into a hug wiping my tears and brushing my hair out my face. "It isn't your fault Y/n..it isn't.." I looked up at him, him wiping away the single last tear falling down my cheek.

"You have uh..snot.." Eddie said grabbing a tissue from his nightstand and handing it to me, I quickly wiped my nose. "C-Can't believe Eddie Munson was the one who saved me f-from Vecna. Only one who remembered my favorite song.." I giggled. "Well you're a metal head Y/n Wheeler what can I say." I started looking around his room. "Woah!" I practically jumped to my feet when I saw his guitar hanging perfectly in front of his mirror. I ran to it and jumped a little from excitement. I guided my hands softly against the strings, Eddie stood beside me "That's my sweetheart right there..she's perfect" I giggled and looked at him. "She sure is I mean look at how cool it is! It's in such good condition and I love the pattern!" Eddie took it down and guided me to the bed to sit sown, so I did. The way his fingers guided across the strings, making a harmony fill the air.

I caught myself staring at him more than once, I mean..he looked so peaceful while he played and it made me forget my sadness and just sink into the melody he was playing. It felt surreal until Nancy barged in. "Okay are you okay Y/n?" She then stared at the scene and rolled her eyes. "Eddie we can't action the plan yet, but we also can't afford to go home and have a problem is it okay if we stay here today. Everyone will just sleep around the living room" Nancy explained, Eddie nodded slightly. "Yeah that's alright Wheeler, there's uh some spare blankets and pillows in my uncles room." Nancy nodded and shut the door.

"You know..you aren't mean and scary like everyone says..I should've given you a chance..you were just getting on my high horse all the time but hey it's fine..I guess I just hated the thought..of thinking Eddie Munson was actually a good guy.." I gave him a soft smile, god I could stare at those eyes for an eternity. Eddie waved his hands in front of me. "You zoned out..almost thought you were gonna start levitating again Wheeler." I nudged him with my elbow and rolled my eyes. "Whatever..I should probably go find a place to sleep out there before all the blankets are taken." I said getting up.

"Wait Wheeler.." Eddie said grabbing my wrist gently.