(11)Mary On A Cross(11)

(Warning:Talk Of Sex)

It was a rainy day, I was in my room, reading a book. My parents were out and Nancy was with Jonathan. Mike was with El. I was alone and I was thankful for that, I mean it was overwhelming sometimes living in the house with two siblings. I set my book down as I suddenly heard a tap on the window, I stood up and grabbed a coat hanger. I made my way to the window and opened it to see Eddie smiling. "Yeah why don't you come in!" I said sarcastically and moving to the side as he came in, smug look on his face as he did. "I missed you Wheeler" Eddie shut the windoe and guided me to the bed, sitting me down. "Why are you so maaaaad" Eddie fake pouted. "You gave me a fright! I was reading my book in peace and there he is Eddie Munson climbing through my damn window with no warning in advance!"

Eddie chuckled and took the coat hanger out my grasp, setting it on the ground as he climbed ontop of me. "Eddie calm down we aren't gonna fuck just because my parents and siblings aren't home!" Eddie frowned, this time he wasn't being sarcastic. "I'd never..ever come over just to have sex with you Y/n..it'd have to be more special..never..ever" I smiled, wrapping my arms around him. "I love you" I mumbled, Eddie smiled kissing my forehead. "I love you too now come on. Let's do something fun!" Eddie got off of me and started looking through my room, I was about to protest but it was kind of funny seeing him look through all my things.

Eddie admired the cactus plant on my dresser for way too long. "I wanna touch it..even if I know I shouldn't!" Eddie bit his lip as he reached his hand to grab the cactus. I pulled him by the back of his hellfire shirt and knitted my eyebrows together. "Eddie!" I sat him down on the bed "Do not!" Eddie stared at me, I rolled my eyes and groaned. "I'm gonna get snacks, STAY THERE" I stormed out my room, making my way down the stairs to go to the kitchen. Suddenly I heard Eddie scream, I ran upstairs again barging into my room and I was revealed Eddie with little spines covering his hand. I let out a sigh.

"Why did god give me such an idiot boyfriend" I said jokingly, I grabbed the twesers off the dresser and got on my knees as he sat on the bed, grabbing his hand and beggining to take out the spines one by one. "Ow..ow Wheeler you're hurting me!" Eddie whined. "Well you should've thought of that when you were TOUCHING THE CACTUS" I huffed, Eddie lifted my chin to look him in the eyes, obviously with the opposite hand. "I'm sorryyy please stop yelling Wheeler, see there's only six left" Eddie smiled, I sighed and took the six remaining spines off his hand and before I could stand up. Eddie lifted me onto his lap, bringing me into a hug. I rest my head onto his shoulder, yawning. "Stay..my parents won't care.." Eddie sighed. "Fine..I'll stay."

I moved my head from his shoulder and looked at Eddie. "Eddie..you know I was joking about the sex thing..I mean..I think it would be nice..I mean..we've been together for awhile now and I really just.." Eddie was flustered, his eyes blown wide. "No Wheeler..I-It's just" Eddie rubbed the back of his neck. "Eddie..what's w-wrong I-I know I'm sorry it was stupid. God god what was I thinking" And there was the beggining of my rambling about the scars and how it was a bad idea to even suggest it. "I'm a virgin Wheeler" Eddie finally interrupted, grabbing my shoulders. "I wouldn't know how to act or do anything, I mean just looking at you makes me go crazy!" I started laughing. "Eddie I don't care about that, I mean..I'm pretty sure I am too. Patrick didn't even know what a clit was..I don't even know why I called me giving him a blowjob fucking. I mean whatever I am too so I guess..it'll be fine."

"Listen..I just feel as I'm not ready yet Y/n.." My eyes softened and I smiled. "Of course, whatever you need. Whenever your ready you tell me okay? I love you Eddie..so so much" Eddie cupped my face and smiled. "I love you too Wheeler the rat" I rolled my eyes. "That's Lady Wheeler to you Eddie The Banished" I ruffled up his hair up as I got off his lap, searching through my drawer. I took out a little gift box and handed it to him smiling. "O-Oh Wheeler no..you know I hate it..when people spend money on me" Eddie shook his head. "Take it or I will eat you" I said pointing at him, so he opened the box to see a new pair of dice for dnd. "You did not!" Eddie's face lit up, seeing the purple color swirled with black and red. "I LOVE them!"

Eddie set the box carefully down and got up, picking me up and gently placing me against the wall. "I can't thank you enough Wheeler" Eddie kissed all over my face, making me giggle. "Yeah well you don't have to, I mean just having you around is enough" Eddie sighed, putting his forehead against mine. "God..what did I do to deserve you, I mean look at you..you're so beautiful." I raised my brow and smirked. "Yeah..well I guess I have a thing for rats" I poked his nose and rest my head on his shoulder. "Yeah well guess were just two rats in a pod." Eddie whispered as he brought us to the bed, laying down carefully.

He ran his fingers through my hair, pulling the covers over us, I didn't really care he had shoes on. Eddie was perfect, for me. I loved him, so so much, I mean look at him! He was so perfect and cool and funny and oh my god his hair! I'll never let him go, ever.

--

"MOM! Y/N HAS EDDIE IN HER ROOM!" I heard Mike yell in my room, making me and Eddie jump up. One of my tanktop straps were down and his shirt was lifted, not a good look for us literally BEING on top of eachother. I put my strap up, jumping off Eddie as my mom stood in the door way shocked. "Mom I-I can explain..!" She cut me off. "Nothing can explain why you have a boy in your bedroom young lady!" I crossed my arms frowning as Eddie was already walking over to my mom, he shook her hand. "Hi Mrs.Wheeler, my name is Eddie. I'm uh your daughter's boyfriend." My mouth was hanging on the floor.

I shot a glare at Mike and started chasing him down the stairs, grabbing him by the hair. "You little backstabbing twerp!" I yelled, starting to throw a tantrum and it breaking into a fight with me and Mike. "Listen I HAVE never betrayed you! How dare you!" Eddie pulled me away and mom pulled Mike away. I let out heavy breaths glaring at Mike. "Stop being such a dick Mike!" Suddenly dad broke in "Language!" I huffed as Eddie hugged me. "Well..why don't you invite Eddie for dinner..NOW GET ready for school Y/n." I rolled my eyes and before I could grab Eddie. "Without Eddie." My mom added. I groaned "MOM!" I stomped upstairs, groaning every step I took.