(03)I Hate Him!(03)

When I woke up, I didn't even realize I was wrapped in Eddie Munson's arms! I tried to move without waking him up but he had woken up anyway. I stood up, brushing my cheerleader uniform off. "God I hate this..my skirt got dirt on it." I frowned as Eddie rolled his eyes, he got up and towered over me "I know you don't care but if you don't stop complaining and whining you could get us caught. Wouldn't want your friends to see us together." He pouted as he reached for the walkie talkie. "Dustinnnnn, earth to Dustinnnn" Eddie said into the microphone.

"Yeah..what's up" Nancy replied. I was about to say something but Eddie just covered my mouth. "Oh uh hi Wheeler, I might die out here so I'm gonna need a delivery unless you want me going out in the world.." I was about to bite down on Eddie's hand. "Yeah yeah..we'll bring you stuff..uh hold on!" Nancy was panicked. "Could you also get me uh..six pack..I know in these time-" he was cut off by a beeping sound. "Goddammit.." Eddie said as I bit down on him. Eddie wiped his hand on his jeans. "Do that again and I will throw you into that lake." Eddie said jokingly. Eddie started rumaging through the cabinets.

"Okay...uh...pasta." Eddie started cooking the spaghettios while I was sat there in the corner groaning and whining to annoy him. I was bored out my mind, let's just say Y/n Wheeler and bored were like an abomination together. Eddie kneeled in front of me, picking some pasta on the spoon and shoving it in my mouth. "Good or not I don't know..if it's expired hoping it is so you get food poisoning." I gagged a little from the taste but managed to gulp it down. The tomato sauce collecting on the sides of my mouth. "You either eat this or starve to death, because those little shits aren't coming till later." I wiped the sides of my mouth with my finger frowning.

"God is testing me today with you! Who do you think you are Eddie! You can't just treat a girl like that!" Eddie groaned. "You aren't a girl, you're Y/n." Eddie got up, slurping up that pasta like no tomorrow. I hugged my knees to my chest. I suddenly heard Jason's voice, I jolted up furrowing my eyebrows. I tried my best to look neat. "Give me that kitchen cloth now..and hide!" He tossed it to me and I wiped my face tossing the cloth on the floor. I opened the door, shutting it.

Jason and his little minions including Patrick were looking around until they saw me. Patrick ran up to me lifting me up. "What're you doing here..kind of weird.." Jason said getting in front of me and Patrick, he was towering over me to the point I felt I was gonna fall. That wasn't Jason..he looked crazy. "We're uh..looking for Eddie Munson..haven't seen him by any chance have ya?" I shook my head, I noticed Lucas there. "Lucas what are you doing with them? You shouldn't be hanging out with Jason and these people!" My true colors started to show, how I felt about them really.

Jason put a hand on my shoulder, glaring at me. "What d'you mean by that Y/n..you are one of us..you're a cheerleader.." The pressure on my shoulder increased. "I advise you Lucas..to leave these assholes while you get corrupted. Also Patrick we're done and Jason fuck off..you know I'd never be with the likes of Eddie Munson." I pushed his hand off me earning him a slap right to the cheek. I knew he was gonna do something if Lucas didn't stop him and I made sure to see them leave.

I ran into the cabin, Eddie staring at me. "Wow.." Eddie said smiling. "Jesus..wow.." Eddie started pacing. "That was so heavy metal!" I jumped a little as Eddie got closer looking down at me. "It's what Robin said to do..protect you bla bla..bonus for me I got to break up with Patrick!" I smiled, holding my thumbs up as the door swang open me clinging onto Eddie like a koala.

"Jesus.H.Christ!" Eddie yelled out as he saw Dustin, Steve, Max and Robin making me sigh of relief. I ran over to Robin bringing her into a hug. "Get me out of here!" Eddie was just happy with the food. "No can do, you have to stay here Y/n.." I groaned and sighed. "Fine..but you guys all owe me for putting me in a room with my worst enemy.." I said. "You realise this is a cabin..there is a bedroom right behind that little door, you can lock yourself in there so I don't have to hear you're whiny bimbo voice all the fucking time!" Eddie said. That broke into an argument, costant insults thrown at eachother. Until Steve grabbed my hand and brought me to the tiny bedroom.

"Wheeler..please please for the love of god..enough okay? Find a way to sort your differences out." I raised a brow. "You literally said Eddie was a freak and that you wouldn't play dnd with him because of it." That shut him up. Steve sat me on the bed and walked out the room, slamming the door. "Just..you both sort it out..Henderson tell him!"

"Okay so good news or bad news first?" Dustin said.
"Bad, always"
"Okay so, the police are convinced you murdered Chrissy.." Dustin frowned.
"Good news is..they haven't released your name!" Eddie started scorfing down the honey nut cheerios. He was nervous. That's when Steve heard police sirens and everyone was rushing out the door.

I was laying on the bed, wiping my tears. Eddie opened the door and sat down at the head of the bed. "Want some food?" I nodded. "You know..why I pranked you in freshman year..?" I shook my head. "Because..I wanted to get Chrissy's attention so bad..so I figured, annoying her bestfriend would be good." Eddie said as he brushed my haid behind my ear. "We need to stop fighting eachother..cause otherwise..it's gonna be worse." Eddie tried his best to stay calm. "Easy for you to say..you were the one that started everything! You always always did shit to me.." I mumbled.

"And I am...sorry.." It was a struggle for Eddie to say. He brought me into a hug. "I'm sorry for everything I said." I looked at him, he gave me a half smile. "This doesn't mean were friends..it means..we are..." I rolled my eyes. "It wouldn't kill you to be friends with a cheerleader Munson." Eddie sighed. "Suppose not just..don't be too friendly.." I nodded and pulled away from the hug, laying back down.

"Alright..you have a nap your majesty..I'm gonna cook and stay on lookout." I giggled a little and pulled the covers over myself.