(10)I Love Y/n Wheeler!(10)

So there we were, officialy a couple walking into school, former cheerleader with Eddie 'The Freak' Munson. The moment I sat at the hellfire table, Jason was yelling stuff at me from his table. I ignored it though and just talked with Gareth and Jeff before Eddie slamed his tray on the table looking at me. "God that dick does not shut up." Eddie said, throwing a single peanut at Dustin. "I'm so glad you sat with us" Mike said bringing me into a hug which made me smile. "Hey what was that for Eddie!" Dustin yelled as I just spoke with Mike. "Yeah El and me have been doing pretty well, I took her to this diner,Hopper actually let me take her." Mike said, the way his face lit up everytime when he spoke about El made me happy for him.

When the bell rang, I got up making my way to my locker. I smiled, my mind clouded with cute thoughts of Eddie. I opened my locker, grabbing my geography book. Jason slammed my locker right in front of me. "What are you doing hanging out with that freak..thought you..wouldn't be caught dead next to him." Jason looked angry. "Look Jason, I was clearly lying..now please can you leave me alone and politely fuck off?" I glared at him, he grabbed my neck and pushed me against the locker making me struggle to breathe. Gaining a crowd. "Oh shit Jason Carver is beating up Y/n Wheeler." Some random kid in the crowd yelled. I gasped for the air I wasn't gaining. "You sinned Y/n..how dare you betray me after I let you sit with us you fucking freak!" Until Eddie barged through the crowd practically tearing Jason off me.

I grabbed Eddie's hand before he could lay a punch on him. I looked up at Eddie, shaking my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the crowd, he was upset now. He brought me to the woods, sitting me on the bench as he examined my neck frowning. "You're neck is..red" Eddie cupped my face, brushing my hair out of my face. "Are you okay..not hurt too badly are you?" I shook my head, still in shock. "God that asshole..I promise I won't ever let you out my sight again Wheeler." Eddie mumbled as he brought me to my feet bringing me into a comfortable warm hug. "Eddie I'm fine.." I managed to say. "No you are not! Jason Carver just fucking almost choked you to death..imagine if you were out alone or something..you could've been seriously injured Wheeler!"

I tried to protest but unfortanely, Eddie was right. Eddie planted soft kisses to my forehead, I smiled melting into his arms. It was pure comfort, I was lucky. "I love you." I didn't even realise I said it, until he backed up a little, eyes widened. "O-oh Eddie I am so sorry!" Eddie wasn't used to affection or really people saying I love you. He was shocked and confused hearing those words escape my lips. When he calmed down he took in a deep breath, of course he felt the same. He had loved me since freshman year. He showed it, he didn't really ever express his feelings. That's all I needed. I opened my arms, he brought me back into the hug. "I love you too..so much" Eddie mumbled against my forehead, I could feel his slight smile against me.

Eddie was insecure, me being a cheerleader and all. So to think Y/n Wheeler actually fell in love with him after hating him so much, felt relieving. "Well brace yourself now Wheeler! You won't stop hearing it from me now!" Eddie picked me up over his shoulder, making me kick my legs and erupt into laughter. "I love Y/n Wheeler!" Eddie lifted the hand which wasn't holding me. "And I Y/n Wheeler love Eddie The Stupid Munson!" I laughed. Eddie set me carefully down and ruffled my hair up. "Promise me to never go into that stupid shell of yours." Eddie said smiling like a dumb puppy. "I promise." I rolled my eyes and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

Eddie pulled away and kissed my nose. "God I'll never forgive you for making me this way with you." I pouted. "Oh well then, may god take me for sinning" I put a hand over my heart. "Because then Jason Carver would have to sacrifice me to the devil!" Eddie tackled me to the ground, us falling on the dried leaves. It was just laughs and poor imitations of Jason. "But but..Y/n..please..please..don't join Eddie's cult!" Eddie said dramatically, god my face hurt from smiling so much. My eyes blown with love and his eyes travelling my face from feature to feature. "Is this a dream.." Eddie said, his eyes showing nothing but softness. "I don't know..should I pinch you" I giggled. "I don't really think I wanna wake up I mean it's not everyday you see a rat in human form." Eddie giggled, I brought him into a deep kiss.

I didn't care that there was probably a bug crawling up my leg. I pushed my lips into his more, my eyes closed shut. We weren't chickening out this time. Eddie deepened the kiss, how was he so good at this. Eddie slightly bit on my lip, I allowed his tongue to explore inside my mouth, he gasped a little allowing me to explore his. The way our lips synced in perfect harmony, it was filled with love. I had never fluttering in my stomach when I kissed Patrick. Eddie was different, it wasn't forced, we went at our own pace, our own rythim, it felt so loving. I pulled away, looking at him, my eyes wide. Eddie was just staring at me smiling. "Don't go breaking my heart after that kiss Eddie Munson." Eddie shook his head. "Never, in a million years and in all the lifetimes."

"And same goes for you Wheeler. Though pretty sure Mike isn't gonna be too happy I'm taking away all the attention away since it seems the rat thinks that his cool so metal friend is cooler then her rat brother" I rolled my eyes as Eddie got up, helping me up. "Can I..hold on" He slowly took the gold plain chain adorning my neck, he turned around so I couldn't see what he was doing and when he turned around. My heart melted, I felt weak in my knees from love, a ring on the chain. I looked up at him, tears starting to run down my cheeks. "W-Wait what's wrong!" Eddie panicked. "I-I don't know..you're just so dumb..and goofy and so kind..how did I ever hate you.." Eddie slowly put the chain back around my neck, he cupped my face, wiping the tears. "You..treat me so well..just makes me realise how much I hated Patrick..I.mean..look at you!" I giggled.

"Yeah well I'm just cool like that Wheeler" Eddie said, picking out the leaves out of my hair one by one. "You are beautiful, Y/n Wheeler." Eddie said, tossing the handful of leaves on the ground. He ruffled his hair up, picking the leaves out his hair. We made our way back to school, the halls empty except for a few people then and there. Eddie helped me carry my books to class, not without complaining all the way there, begging me to just not go and sadly I agreed. So instead he was carrying my books to his van, smiling, not a single complaint leaving his lips. "You know I love you Wheeler" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah, I think I might too." I said, giggling to myself.