(15)My Funny Valentine(15)

Valentine's Day! Now it isn't everyone's favorite but personally I love it. Always got to stuff my face with chocolates but now I was stuffing my face with chocolate and with my boyfriend. "Eddie you okay you have chocolate on your nose and also around your mouth and it looks like you ate a pile of shit" Eddie grumbled as I pulled his face towards me. "I think you got a bit carried away Eds" I smiled at the sight of him, I grabbed a tissue from the table and wiped his face as he started protesting. "Stop stop!" Eddie said as I tackled him onto the ground pulling him into a big bear hug. "Eddie! You need to have your face clean your just smearing it more Eddie!!" Eddie obviously being stronger then me he picked me up and ran all the way to his bathroom as he put me in the tub and held me there. "Eddie! No-" And in seconds there was water pouring all over me. I glared up at him as he continued to hold me down. "Eddie I'm gonna kill you!" I managed to grab his hand and pulled him into the tub with me, Eddie cupped my face and smiled. "You would never Wheeler you love me too much"

Eddie turned off the water and brought me close, I huffed and looked up at him. "You're a dick Eds" Eddie started humming a tune. "And you look like a drenched rat babe" I giggled and hugged him tighter. "Be careful you might get rabies from me Eddie!" Eddie stood up in the tub and picked me up along with me as he got out the tub. "Eddie can we actually have a shower and then get all warm and cozy and watch a film and then we can eat more chocolate and probably die of a heart attack from eating so much sugar?" It was clear I was already energized way too much from the amount of sugar we had stuffed in our bodies. "Yeah of course or do you want a bath?" I nodded as he set me down on the closed toilet. He turned on the water and then faced me smiling. "You look like your ready to jump around the trailer love, you look like you just smoked pounds of weed" He chuckled. He helped me get undressed as I giggled and poked his cheek. "Wait, baby did you get into any gummy bears!" Eddie panicked and cupped my face.

"Yeah..had like the wholeeee bag cause they were good while you were out at the store" I giggled as I kept poking his face. "Oh no baby those weren't gummy bears those were edibles" He said laughing not being able to contain his laughter. "So not funny Eds" I said through giggles. "Alright let's get in the bath" Said Eddie as he started getting undressed and then helped me all while laughing like a maniac. I snorted as he placed me in the bath which just made him laugh even more. "God I love you stupid" Said Eddie as he got in the bath and held me close. "I love you tooo" I smiled. "God future you is gonna be so mad I didn't label those gummy bears" Eddie said as he kissed my forehead. "Well future me is so stupid I hate her" I said reaching my hand up to touch his hair. "God you are like a child when you're high. Calm down" He said as he lowered my hands down and started braiding my hair. "You have messy hair Wheeler, it probably will look even worse when I try and braid it but hey" He said a chuckle leaving his lips.

"Pass me one of those hair bands will you?" I nodded and lifted my hand up so he could take one. "And there you go pretty, let's get you some lunch?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes please, can we have bacon and eggs?" Eddie nodded and carefully lifted me out of the bath, wrapping himself in a towel and then me ever so gently. "Okay then let's get dressed yeah?" I grumbled into his chest as I giggled. "I'll take that as a yes." He waddled his way to the bedroom. He slid some boxers on underneath the towel wrapping around his waist. I was practically drooling at the sight. "Eddie can we watch Grease" Eddie chuckled as he slid his faded Metallica tee on and then helped me get into his Hellfire shirt and my pink polka dot panties. "Did you steal those" Eddie looked up at me as he gave me a slow nod. "Yes we can watch Grease" And a sudden slam was heard. "EDDIE!" It was Dustin. "Oh my god oh my god" I said as Eddie shoved me into the bathroom and slamming the door.

"Henderson what are you doing here on Valentine's Day!" He said nervous, Dustin not questioning why he was in his boxers. "Wanted to ask if Y/n is still picking us up after DnD." Eddie nodded slowly. "Yeah yeah uh, anything else" I let out a giggle and Eddie groaned. "Is Y/n in your bathroom" Eddie nodded frustratedly. "She's high, she snuck into my three gummy bears that were laced with weed" Dustin snorted. "And she's also half naked so no way am I letting this thing come out." Eddie said looking down at Dustin. "Also Will is asking if he can draw some ideas for our next campaign, Eddie's face lit up immediately. "Sure Henderson, make sure he shows them to me on Monday." Dustin nodded excitedly and made his way back to Max's trailer where all of them were hanging out. When Eddie opened the door I fell immediately to the ground. "Oh shit!" Eddie yelled as he laughed and held me up sitting me on the bed. "Okay you are quite different when high, and I am definitely hiding all my drugs from you in the future." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Whatever, You're kind of mean to me" Eddie grumbled and pulled me into a hug.

"How can you just leave those on the kitchen counter like that Eds! Oh my god I'm a druggie now! Am I gonna die!" Eddie was just laughing not being able to handle my dramatic self. "Oh wow Wheeler, it's okay you aren't a druggie like your sad ol' boyfriend" Oh, he was mocking me. "I didn't mean it like that, I just got scared m'sorry Eds." Eddie couldn't really be mad at anyone, he sighed and smiled as he brought me into his embrace. "Weed isn't gonna kill you and no you aren't a druggie, just don't say that again okay?" I nodded into his chest as he traced circles on my lower back. "I love you so much" I said, it coming out slightly mumbled. "I love you so much too Wheeler the weed stealer" I giggled and punched him softly to his stomach. "Shut up" Eddie cupped my face and lifted my head to face him. "What if we go watch Grease tomorrow at the drive in, they have older movies screening too." I nodded and placed a soft kiss to his lips. "Happy Valentine's Day idiot" He said chuckling. "Happy Valentine's Day"