Chapter Two.

Trigger Warning: Kidnapping.

"Excuse me!"

The magician turned to you with a blank expression. You took notice of his features. His defined nose, sharp jaw, and pale skin struck you.

"We'll discuss how much this is going to cost in a minute."

You gave him a confused look.

"I don't do this for free, doll."

He thought that you were the mother of one of the children at the party. You couldn't blame him for that, you were in your 20's. However, this misunderstanding caused tears to prickle in your eyes and your face to become red. You were sensitive, easily susceptible to feeling an overwhelming amount of embarrassment. You rarely if ever approached people, but you did so now because you loved magicians, you loved magic! You had the urge to hide because of how you felt, but you forced yourself to speak.

"Oh no, I'm not a parent. I was watching your show from afar and wanted to tell you how much puppy and I loved it!"

The blank expression on his face was now replaced with a joyous one. He smiled and took notice of your stuffed puppy. He started interacting with you as if you were a child.

"Is this puppy?"

"Yes, it is!"

"Can I see him?"

You were unsure about letting a stranger hold your long-time friend, but you agreed to it. He seemed nice!

"Please be careful with him. I've had him since I was a baby."

The man cooed in response to your concern.

"Little darling, of course."

You placed puppy in his hands.

"My my, he is a cute one. Thank you for coming to my show puppy!"

He brought puppy to your face and pretended he was licking you. You giggled as the man placed puppy back in your hands.

"How rude of me, I seemed to become acquainted with puppy before I've had the chance to become acquainted with you. What's your name dearest?"

You extended your hand.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N, such a beautiful name."

He kissed your hand and bowed as he took his magic wand. In a single swoop, flowers sprouted from the top! Your mouth dropped in shock.

"Pretty flowers for a pretty girl."

"How did you do that?"

He laughed at your amazement.

"Sweet girl, a magician never reveals his secrets. I have a friend that would like to meet you."

The man turned to reveal the bunny that he had pulled out of his hat! You let out an excited squeal. You adored bunnies.

"Be soft and quiet. You don't want to scare her!"

You took a breath to calm down as you approached the bunny. Without any hesitation, you placed a gentle hand on her.

"She's so soft!"

"Yes, she is little one."

You continued to pet the bunny, oblivious to your surroundings with your back now facing the man.

"I have another surprise for you darling dove."

Before you could respond you felt his arms on you. One was around your neck and the other on your hips. He brought a cloth to your face. You began to kick and scream, but it was of no use. The man was much stronger than you and the thick, damp cloth muffled your desperate cries for help. Your vision started to become fuzzy as your body went limp.

"No use in flighting it sweetheart, you're coming home with me."