Chapter Eighteen.

You were (quite literally) running for your life. The wind rushed past your ears, everything around you was a blur of color, and all you could focus on was your body pushing your physical limits. You heard tires screeching behind you. Looking back, you saw Albert's van. It was clear that you couldn't outrun a vehicle while on foot, but that didn't mean that you would make this chase easy for him. You weren't giving up. You ran as fast as your legs could take you, unleashing an amount of stamina and speed that you had no idea you could muster. You heard the van abruptly stop and knew that he was going to start chasing you on foot. Now it was fair game. Your heart was thumping against your chest, while your legs burned, and your bare feet stung from rocks and sticks piercing them. None of this mattered. These things were temporally painful, nothing in comparison to what Albert would do to you if he caught you.

"I'm right behind you bunny."

His voice was taunting. You didn't dare look back. The gap between you two was getting smaller. The lion was nearing its prey. You heard Albert grunt and before you knew it you were tackled to the ground. His body was on top of yours. One of his hands pressed your face into the ground while the other held your wrists.

"You've been awfully bad Y/N. It's finally time to show you my little game."

You thrashed around hoping to land a kick, but it was of no use. Albert overpowered you. He took a handful of your hair slammed your head on the concrete.

"Night night naughty girl."