Chapter Twenty-One.

You cried tears of joy. This man had saved your life. Grateful was an understatement. Before the man could question what was happening, Albert lifted an ax. It was too late to try and warn the stranger as Albert instantaneously lodged the ax in the man's head. The ticket to you getting out was gone. Albert tsked.

"Look what you made me do. You made me kill my brother. He was an idiot, but he was my idiot. I'm sorry Max. What did I tell you Y/N? Make a single noise and I promised that you won't live to see another day. I always keep my promises."

"You're not killing me."

"I love a good fight. Bring it on."

You charged at Albert like a wild animal. He grabbed you, lifted you, and pinned you to the wall.

"God, I miss the days when you were so sweet. Talking about magic, stuffed animals, petting Samson, tea parties, and best of all that beautiful picture you made for me. What happened to all of that?"

You saw tears leave Albert's eyes and you knew what you had to do. Copying his emotions, you started to cry.

"I'm so sorry."

Instead of Albert getting angry he looked in your eyes and put you down. You reached out for a hug.

"I Iove you darling dove."

"I love you too Albert."