Chapter Nineteen.

Trigger Warning: Physical Abuse and Forced Kissing.

"Wake up."

Albert's voice brought you out of your unconscious state. You realized that you failed to escape and started to sob.

"So help me God Y/N, keep crying and..."

He held a knife to your throat.

"I'll kill you right here and now."

After wiping your tears, you spit in his eye. He took a deep breath and stabbed the knife into the wall next to you.

"Get up."

Albert grabbed your wrist and forced you into a chair, tying you up.

"I would usually spank you, but instead I'm going to strike you in the face. I want to look in your sad little eyes and take in every terrified expression."

Albert wanted nothing more than to get a reaction out of you. He wanted to see you scream, cry, and beg. You weren't going to give him the satisfaction. He started to take his belt off.

"We could've been something so beautiful! You were so kind in the beginning. What happened?"

"Monsters like you don't deserve kindness."

Albert struck you. It made your cheek burn, but you didn't allow yourself to show how much it hurt.

"You could've been my perfect little girl."

He hit you again. You kept your facial expression neutral as your teeth sank into your lip, stifling any cries or screams that may escape you. He brought his face close to yours.

"Bravery won't get you anywhere. If you keep this act up, I'll beat you until your body can't take it anymore."

You refused to give into his twisted desire to see you in pain. Your lip started to bleed. Licking the wound, you looked directly in his eyes.

"I won't let you win."

Albert hit you with so much force that it caused you to fall backwards. He wasted no time in climbing on top of you, taking advantage of how stunned you were.

"Such a smart mouth you have. It seems I have to do something to shut you up."

He forced his lips onto yours. You froze, closing your eyes and trying to pretend that this wasn't happening. You prayed that something would somehow put a stop to this. That's when you heard the front door opening.

"Hey Al, I'm home!"