Chapter Eight.

Trigger Warning: Drowning.

"We should get you in the tub doll."

The man held your hand as he guided you into the bathroom.

"I ran the water and made some big bubbles for you to have privacy, but I'm going to stay in here to make sure you don't do anything silly. I'll give you a minute to undress."

He left as you disrobed and submerged yourself into the warm water. You let out a sigh of relief as your muscles relaxed.

"Knock knock darling."

The man sat on the edge of the tub, rubbing shampoo in his hands.

"Let me help you with your hair sweetheart."

He entangled his fingers in your hair, washing it. When he was done, he walked to the side of the tub and crouched down to meet your eyes. You took some bubbles and put them on his nose. He gasped as he did the same to you, making you laugh. He kissed your cheek

"You're so sweet little one."

He brought his lips to your ear.

"That's why I'm so sorry that I have to do this."

He started strangling you. Panic overcame you as you tried to free yourself from his grip, but he only tightened it as he forced himself into the bathtub to completely overpower you.

"Don't struggle honey. It only complicates things."

Water began to spill over and he tsked as you continued to fight.

"Making a mess of my bathroom?"

His grip tightened even more, and you began seeing stars.

"That's not helping your case Y/N."

He placed a kiss on your forehead before pushing you under water. You could feel yourself running out of air. With your last moments quickly approaching, soap suds, hot water, and the man's hand would be the last thing etched in your mind. Stars turned into black blotches, you had no fight left as oxygen was no more and death had taken you.