Prologue

Sang's POV:

OMG! I can't believe it! It's a week till Valentines Day! With my step mother gone and my dad with his new family it's just me and Marie. That means in a way I'm free.

I have always read about Valentines day. It's supposed to be magical. And I am particularly interested in how the Japanese celebrate. It's so sweet and traditional. I've never had any of those. Now I can, and I've decided that I'm going to give out chocolates.

Who to you ask? Well take your pick! I have nine AMAZING friends who are guys. And I made up my mind. I will make chocolates to give to all of them. This is going to help me figure it all out.

Let me explain:

Because of my messed up family I was able to meet my new family. My nine best friends. And although I haven't known them very long we are all very very close. But lately I have been feeling a little different towards them. I feel, torn because I seem to be wanting more.

I'm torn because I am feeling this way for ALL of them. I'm wanting more with all NINE of them. I keep trying to see if I feel this way for one of them more then the others, but I'm drawing a blank. I don't know what to do. I know that I will have to pick one eventually but I'm scared.

I mean you can only date one boy at a time right? That's what is normal right?

You see they are all chosen brothers and best friends. I'm scared that they will fight. I'm scared they will hate me. I'm terrified that they will hate each other. I'm petrified at they will decide to leave me.

So I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day the Japanese way. My plan will be completed on White day. On February 14th I will pull each of my boys aside and give them their home made chocolates in a privately special moment for my confession. Before that say I'll have MR. Blackbourne call a family meeting that night so they can discuss my 'gifts' to them.

Then it's in their hands. When they find out that they ALL got chocolates and my confession, then it's all out in the open. They can decide together if they accept me or reject me me knowing how I feel the same way for the otherS. I'll give them unail White Day on March 14th. I'll know their answers by whether or not I receive a 'return' gift then.

It's a perfect plan! They will make the choice for me! It's fool proof isn't it?