Way Too Happy Shower Fun Time

A/n:

WARNING!!! Content is mature in nature! It was something I had never really done and really wanted to try to see if I could! I'm skeptical... If you do not wish to read things of a sexual nature please do not read!

If you do decide to read do not forget to vote or comment......I could really use some feedback

~Kota's POV:~

          This is by far the hardest morning I have ever had. No I'm not talking about the difficulty of it. I don't blush often, I am usually pretty in control of my emotions. But even I can't contain the tinge of red that my perfect 10, brought to me this morning. It was so...awkward!

1,2,3,4...

          I'm not sure whether to thank Luke, or strangle him for walking in. Had he not come in and pulled her off me, I'm not certain how much longer I could have behaved myself. My control was slipping by the nanosecond with each squirm from her.

5,6,7,8...

          Goodness she felt perfect, almost like that was exactly where she belonged. Ugh! I need to get a hold on myself before I go down and see Sang and my brothers. We have a plan and I need to stick to it, but it's not possible if I'm walking around with a raging hard on!

9,10,11,12...

          Ok I have been in this cold shower for about 4 minutes and 38 seconds and it still hasn't done anything to tame the kraken. Maybe I need to... No! There isn't enough time for that! But...maybe after this morning...

13,14,15,16...

           Well...I am going to have to. It's not like it's the first time I had touched myself to the image of her. And god it was always a glorious feeling when I reached orgasm at the image in my mind of taking her apart. Ever since she first moved in across the street I couldn't stop thinking about her. The day I had Max hold her was the first day I was able to touch her.

            Since then I have been almost addicted to her touch. Cold showers and extra workouts had become the new norm for me. I hadn't known at the time but it had been the same for my brothers. Every touch from her intentional oraccidental, had become unbearable. The sensations always shot straight to where I long for her the most.

           Good Gandalf just thinking about her touch has me running my hand over my chest. The mere thought of her holding my hand has my body reacting. All of those outfits Gabriel puts her in. Like the green dress he had her wear last week...mmmm. Just the image of her in my favorite color and I trail my hand down my abs towards my aching hardness.

           Grabbing a hold of myself my mind jumps to the memory of coming up to my room to find her waiting for me in my bed. The turn on from that alone could have given me material to do this to for a week! Goodness gracious the beauty of her sticking her gorgeous head of golden locks from beneath my covers, had me imagining her head coming up from well...there is no other words I can think up right now other then sucking me dry. Wow I really need to get the blood flowing back to my brain!

          Stroking myself I think about all of the possibilities that could have happened last night and this morning. The felling of her on top of me this morning had me imagining her doing just that with absolutely nothing on. In my imagination neither of us is dresses and I am finally buried inside her slick heat exactly where I long to be. In my mind she is squirming just as she was this morning only adding mewls of pure pleasure as I fill her. The look of ecstasy on her gorgeous face making me quicken the pace of my hand on my hard member.

          She is a siren calling me to my release faster then ever before. I feel it building as I imagine her squeezing me as she reaches her climax. Feeling my pleasure build I begin to chant her name low and breathy. Oh good Merlin how she has bewitched me! I am just about to fall over my peak when there is a knock on the door.

"Shit!" I mutter to myself in frustration.

"Mr. Lee are you well? We are going to be late to our appointment." Mr. B calls in warning.

          Crap! Shit! Ugh I'm never late! I'm not done but if I'm late everyone will notice. I came into this shower to calm down just so I WOULDNT have to suffer the morning with a hard on. Yet here I am harder then a diamond and having to leave without release...I am going to have to keep my distance from 10 for a while so I can try to keep my control.

           So much for my Happy Shower Fun Time...