Sugar For My Sugar

~~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

           I had just finished explaining to Kota how I had made his chocolate when we pulled into the school parking lot. Once he turns off the car I turn and hand him the newly fixed mini Max. But before he could say anything in reply, my door is opened to reveal luminous crystal blue eyes.

"Oy! Fuck I know she looks damn good Kota but I need her to go show these other fuckers my awesomeness!" At first I worry that he is really upset but then I see the wink he passes to Kota.

          He grabs my hand to help me out, and once I'm out he immediately begins to fuss over my clothes and hair. I'll admit that I don't mind the attention but it causes me to blush horribly. Just when I'm sure that my cheeks will explode, I'm saved.

"Hey Gabe! Don't hog her we all wanna see! Besides, my Always owes me some sugar." Luke says as he playfully shoves Gabe aside with a wink towards me.

"Wow Cupcake you look enough to eat! Now where's my sugar?" He cocks his hand on his hip and tilts his head to the side.

           It's such a funny stance that I start to giggle as I walk forward and wrap my arms around his neck. He instantly picks me up spinning me in circles. Luke, ever the playful one. Placing me back on my heels and holding me until I'm steady, he leans down and lays a smacking kiss on my cheek. I immediately glance around to see if anyone saw that.

"Luke," Kota says with a warning tone.

"I know, I know." Luke says waving him off but I can see in his eyes that he understood and respected Kota's command.

~~~~~~~~~~Luke's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~

          Man Kota can be such a party pooper. He knows I was watching our surroundings I was careful. I would never put my Forever at risk. But Kota is lead and he knows what he's talking about so oh well it's V-Day! Kota and Gabe lead the way to the courtyard for the big reveal.

"Okay now fuckers keep your scruffy ass hair and your knickers on and now to my fucking awesomeness because here is......drum roll please?"

          I couldn't resist, I lift my shirt and begin to drum on my bare abs. Looking over to Kota he just lifts one eyebrow. Man I swear he is turning more and more into Mr. B everyday.

"Sang!" Gabe exclaims as he steps to the side revealing here.

          I watch my brothers' reactions and burst out laughing heartily. Victor seems to be blinking a mile a minute. North and Silas are blurting out Greek words to fast to even tell if they are curses or not. And Nathan? Well let's just say I think he passed out with his eyes open. Then Sang speaks shocking me and waking the others out of their stupor.

"Luke? Can you walk me to home room now? Please?" She mutters as she stares at her feet.

"Sure, but it's stl early. You sure?" I ask.

"Yes please."

"I'll come too." North says as he leans to pick up his bag off the ground.

"No North Star, you need to stay here. I need to talk to Luke alone." I can tell she really mustered up all her courage to stand up to the big goof that way and I must say I'm intrigued.

"But-" he started to talk back.

"I said no North I asked Luke not you." Wow now I'm shocked.

           Why alone? Looking over at my brother I see him sputter as he struggles to find words. After a moment he slumps back into the bench and begins a low grumble in Greek. As I take Sang's hand and guide her away I can hear Silas's booming laughter. Aw man! I want in on the joke too! But first thing is first, what is my beautiful little imp up to?