A Good Night

A/n: ahhhh!!! So sorry it's been so long since I've updated. NaNo was a huge fail for me soooooooo.......Gomenesai! Oh! And Happy New Year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kota's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~

          After talking with my mom, I decide to head to bed. I'm going to need all of my energy to make sure this all goes well. As I walk up the stairs to my room, I begin to unbutton the hunter green dress shirt Gabe insisted I wear this morning. As I reach the top of the stairs, I remove it. No need to worry, as I'm sure mom made sure Jessica and perfect 10 went to bed early.

          I smile at the mere thought of two of the most precious girls to me snuggled together in Jessica's bed. As I reach my bedroom door, I pull my tank top over my head, readying to throw it into the hamper to the right of the door when I walked in. In the process of doing so, I manage to knock my glasses askew, blurring the majority of my vision. I don't bother to fix the issues because I know the layout of everything in the house by memory anyways.

          Hearing a slight shuffle, I pause to hear if it continues. When it doesn't, I decide to go ahead and change into my PJ pants and hop into bed.

"Ahh!" I here a feminine voice yell and I freeze.

          Feeling rustling beneath me, I lift my weight a bit off the girl to allow her to breathe comfortably. Some more shifting ensues and a beautiful blonde haired head slightly peeks out at me with sleepy green eyes. Goodness, even startled awake she still looks absolutely perfect. It's my perfect 10, and it's taking all my will power to prevent a very embarrassing situation from taking place once I realize the position we are in.

          Here I am in nothing but my pajama bottoms, straddling the girl of my dreams as she lays on her stomach on my bed.....wait!
​ON MY BED????

​1,2,3,4,5....

           Ok, calm down Kota, it's not like she hasn't slept in your bed before. Nothing has happened before.

​10,11,12,13....

         Just as I am regaining control of my more...stubborn parts, she begins to squirm.
I stop thinking and react on instinct, dropping myself to pin her down so she won't wiggle her luscious.....

"Wh-who's there?" She inquires mock boldly, bringing me out the trance I'm in.

"Relax 10, I'm sorry, it's just me. I didn't know that you were in here." Even I can hear the slight strain in my voice.

"K-Kota?" She asks and goes rigid beneath me.

"Yes sweetie, now stay still and don't squirm. I'm going to get off of you." After a small and nod, I do just that.

         Once I have moved to the side, I take a moment to take in the beauty that is my beloved in my bed before I tell her that it's ok to turn now. As she crawls from the covers, I have to take a moment to enjoy the sight of her gorgeous bed head. I can see she is still only half awake and it takes all of my willpower to restrain myself from just kissing her senseless.

​Stick to the plan Kota.

​Stick to the plan...

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

         Oh goodness gracious, I thought he was at Nathan's with the boys! If I would have known he was coming home, I would have told Erica I would just go and stay with Jessica, but...

          I really liked being here. I felt safe. I felt home, almost like this is where I belong. Only one thing was missing, my 52. All these thoughts are running through my head as I wait for him to give me the go ahead to turn around.

         When it's ok, I turn and see him watching me with an intensity that has me squirming for reasons I don't understand. And then it happens. Something comes over me and I fling myself into his arms, snuggling close. I feel him tense for a moment, but then he relaxes and wiggles to lay us down. He pulls me close and we stay that way until it seems on the brink of uncomfortable. But I don't complain because I have such a feeling of belonging.

         I feel his breathing even out and realize he's fallen asleep with his arms around me. And then it hits me. My cheek is touching his chest! His BARE chest!

       I'm definitely not going to be able to sleep now....but even so, this was a good night.