Family Meeting?

~~~~~~~Mr. Blackbourne's POV~~~~~~~~~

          Thanks to Sean we barely made it to the school five minutes before the home room bell. It was the day before Valentine's Day and as to be expected the boys were in an uproar. I have already been on the receiving end of approximately 50 text messages of the topic of Miss Sorenson and what each wanted to gigt to her. I was still in debat as to whether or not it would be appropriate for Sean and I to give her a gift as well when I unlocked the door to our office to find a surprise waiting for us.

          Miss Sorenson was in our office. She was seated on the top of my desk wearing an outfit that I would have sworn Mr. Coleman designed just for me. She wore a tight charcoal grey pencil skirt with black lace at the hem. Her top was a pale grey button up with black accents on the cuffs and collar and she wore the top button undone. Her hair was down and had a slight wave and a simple yet beautiful flower clip holding a section in place out of her eyes.

          I had to take a moment to compose myself before I embarrassed us both By presenting my current "predicament" to her. As I take that moment I feel a slight pressure on my back telling me that Sean is now privy to the same sight I am. I can hear him take a quick breath and I figure I should speak before everyone namely Sean and I became uncomfortable.

"Miss Sorenson?"

"Mr. Blackbourne?" She replies calmly yet I can see the puzzled look in her eyes.

"Pookie?"

"Hi Dr. Green," she giggles a little, " anyways, I was waiting for you but the bell is going to ring soon and if I don't go I'll be late. So can I talk to you about something during our violin lesson? It's REALLY important."

            She has a look on her face that shocks me to my core. In her radiant green eyes I see pure unwavering determinatiOn. Yet thwre was something else there. Could that be what j believe it to be? It must be my imagination. But I will never know because all too soon the bell is ringing and she gracefully slips of my desk and has passed the both of us and is headed to class.

          Moving to my desk I push up my glasses as I run my hand over the desk almost absentmindedly. My mind keeps running through all the possibly of what she could need to speak to me about. But I keep returning to one thing, a confession of love. What can I say? I know it's unlikely but I am indeed only 19 years of age after all. Not to mention the nature of the thoughts I was having previously about tomorrow. 

          I look over to see Sean leaning on his desk in deep thought. If I know my best friend at all then he is thinking along the same lines as me.

"So Owen, do you think Pookie is thinking what I'm thinking?" he wogling his eyebrows at me, a smirk on his face.

           Of course he knows that I underachieving train of thought. I am actually thinking the same things. But I would never let him know it, he would never let me live it down.

"I'm not exactly sure Dr. Green, I was t aware that you were capable of thoughts outside of the medical field. " I said coolly knowing he will know that I understand and am evading.

          He stares at me his eyes alight with humor just as the late bell rings. He gathers his papers shaking his head as leaves the office. Now what on earth is he thinking?  And what is Miss Sorenson so determined about?  Thinking of this I am now restless and can't wait for third period to begin.

~~~~~~Sang's  POV~~~~~~~~

               Most of the morning went without a hitch. As usual the boys stuck close by me. I kept trying to see if they were as excited for tomorrow as I was but if they were they didn't let it show. The bell rang for third period and I knew it was show time. I had to do this just right or Mr. Blackbourne would figure it all out.