Chocolates Chocolates Every where

A/n:

so I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm trying to at least but an update up for you guys before I go on vacation for Memorial Day weekend. Comments and critiques are welcome. I type all of this on my phone so if there are any typos I appologize and feel welcome to let me know.

Here it is as promised!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into the kitchen I head to the pantry to grab all the chocolate bars I have hidden away there. I pull out everything I'm going to need and set them in the island counter. Now, I want each of these to be personalized so I'm in for a long night. Since I am going to make them seperately I figure I should make them in the order that I met the boys. That means Kota first. Although now that I think about it I should text him so he doesn't worry and use the cameras to check up on me.

Me: Hey 52, I'm getting started. I'm okay.

His replied immediately as I began chopping up a big bar of milk chocolate.

Kota: 10, good, keep me posted okay? Did you finish your homework?

I hear the bing just as I'm putting the chocolate to melt on the stove. Satisfied that I have the right temperature I go and read his message smirking. My ever diligent Kota.

Me: I did it all at lunch except geometry. It's not much I'll get it done.

Kota: Promise?

Me: I promise. So who is staying with me tonight?

Waiting for a reply I move on to Victor's chocolate. Once done chipping I check on the already melting milk chocolate. It's done and I lower the heat and skip over to where I left the mold. Pouring it all until the mold is filled to the top I sprinkle some greeN sprinkles so they sink in a little and place it in the fridge to set.

Kota: Luke and Gabe. Be ready, Gabe said he needs to pick your clothes for tomorrow........poor you :/

Placing the white chocolate to melt I decide that I might as well add some more since Silas's and Nathan's will be with the white chocolate as well.

Me: Lol Meanie is going to tire me out isnt he?

Kota: Most likely. So......so what ARE you up to?

I nearly spill the white chocolate I am pouring into the separate molds mixing in the different food coloring a I ponder. Does he know? Was he watching?? No! Kota would t would he? I quickly put the filled molds in the fridge and then snatch up my phone to reply. I need to be careful not to sound like I'm accusing him. I wouldn't want to be wrong and hurt his feelings.