The Appointment

A/n: just a short set up for the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~Kota's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it! Of all the things my mom could have asked for... She wants to give us all the "talk"? I've been through it already and so has Nate. Oh man, the others in for it! I'm torn. As team leader I feel the need to warn them. On the other hand, as their friend...I can't wait to see them squirm.
Man do I sound like Luke or what?

~~~~~Mr. Blackbourne's POV:~~~~~~~

Utter befuddlement! Those are the only words that I see fit to describe my sentiment in this moment. I had foreseen many different possible outcomes for Mr. Lee's discussion with his mother, but his had never even crossed my mind as a possibility.

I do not understand. My brothers and I are prepared to do whatever is necessary to have her input. However, my hesitation must be forgiven simply because of the many horrors I've heard from Mr. Lee and Mr. Griffin. Taking a moment to regain my composure I realize that I have yet to respond. "When is the next time that your mother is available?" Honestly the sooner the better. (IS THIS A THOUGHT OR IS HE SPEAKING HERE?)

"She said tomorrow around noon is fine." He replies somewhat hesitantly.

"Not a problem. I shall inform your brothers and we shall report to your residence tomorrow at noon."

"Ok, I'll see you then... Man I hope all this works."

"As do we Mr. Lee, so do we." I mutter as I disconnect the call.

I proceed to enter our appointment into my calendar so to be sure it is not lost in the background of other priorities. Now time to inform my brothers as we have much to do.