Mr. Hendricks

A/n: 2k reads! Woohoo! You guys are awesome! Thank you sooooooooo much! :3

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking into the office I'm on cloud nine. That feeling is immediately squashed when I'm greeted by the sight of Mr. Hendricks standing at the front desk. His arms were crossed as he looked at me. Immediately I begin to shake all over. He's been calling me into the office for months now, always the same routine. The same questions, the same answers, the same fear.

"Miss Sorenson into my office." he demands.
Snapping out of my daze I follow him into his office, noting that it's unusually quiet. No line of students waiting, no signs of anyone other then the secretary. The thought of it only being her near I become paralyzed with fear.

"Sit Sang. I've waited long enough," he snaps once the door is closed.
I do. Thinking he will go and sit behind his desk I feel myself relax a bit. This is routine now, I simply need to stay alert. But he surprises me when he moves in front of my chair to lean on his desk. For a moment he just watches me as I focus on my hands.

"Well? Anything yet Sang?" He asks the usual opening question.
"No, sir." I answer the same as always.
"Well since you are too inadequate to complete even the easiest task, have come up with a plan." This can't be good.
"You're dating that Big Greek kid right?" He asks even though he knows the answers.
"Yes sir." I nod.
"Well Happy Valentine's Day Sang," he says his tone dry.

Looking up I see that he is handing me a red heart shaped box the size of his palm. I do nothing. I stare at the box unmoving, unsure of his intentions.

"For crying out loud girl here!" He exclaims roughly grabbing my right hand thrusting the box into it.
"T-thank you?" I mumble.
"Oh it's not for you, its for that poor oh toy of yours. Open it and I'll explain."
I do as I'm told. Upon opening it I am greeted by the sight of a ring. It's obviously a men's sterling silver band. But looking at it closer I notice a small opening in the surface as if it was where a gem should be. Glancing up questioningly I see him lean forward so his face is inches from mine. He is smiling in what I can only call an evil smile. I just know that he is waiting for me to ask.

"Sir? I believe there is a price missing?" There I asked.
"Ah yes! There is a reason. You see that gem was recently modified. Once in place it activates a recorder in the ring!" He exclaims.
"But...but sir thats..." This is bad I can't possibly give this to him.
"It's brilliant! Finally I will have those bastards! And you will finally have done something useful. You see if you don't I'll have to call your father and make him aware of how you're failing the year, won't I? Or perhaps I should have the cops make a surprise visit to some students of mine that I'm worried about?"
Shaking violently I begin to imagine all of the consequences of that happening. He can't possibly know...can he? I know I have to give in, I can't risk it.

"I...okay...ill do it." I struggle to reply.
"Excellent. Here's the missing peice, only put it in place when you're about to give it to him." he backs away slightly when the bell rings.
"You may go."
Walking to the door with the ring and gem in my bag I'm already thinking of a plan. Placing my hand on the door knob I hear him call to me.

"Oh and Sang! Let's make this public shall we? I want to see his face!" He calls.
Well there is no ditching the ring now. I rush out of the office still thinking of a plan when I run into North's strong chest. He must have waited for me. seeing my face he says nothing. he just places a hand on my lower back and begins to lead me through the halls. For a moment I wonder why he hasn't said anything, when I realize where he is leading e. It's the music room, time for my violin lesson.
Reaching the door I pause for a moment taking a deep breath. I push my thoughts of how to save the boys aside for a moment. I had plans of my own this period. It was going to be difficult enough to accomplish. I can't afford any distractions.
North opens the door to usher me inside. I gather up my courage and step inside straightening my shirt and smoothing my skirt. Time to break down some barriers.