The Walk

A/n: omg what hell of a couple weeks I've had so far. Sorry about that guys I promise to make it up to you all sometime soon. But now for the long awaited update. I'm nervous about this one so I hope to hear what you all think.

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing my name being called to the office I begging to shake a bit. I look up at Ms. Smith and I see her sigh deeply then nod her head to dismiss me. I slowly stand and lean over to retrieve my bag. Straightening up I risk a glance at Nathan and see that he and North are having another one of their silent conversations. I walk over to the door and am just turning the door handle when I hear a screech.
"North where do you think-? Oh just go." Ms. Smith sighs once again.
Before I know it a large hand is holding the door open for me. Once I begin to walk he follows me closely. He is quiet and his shoulders and arms are tense. I've inly seen him like this when he was scolded by Mr. Blackbourne for actually trying to put me into a plastic bubble. Sighing I wish he would relax, I'm not mad at him anymore. I could never stay upset with my big tough teddy bear.

~~~~~~~~~~North's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

I just know she's going to yell at me for following her. I can't believe I'm saying this...but I fucked up. I couldn't help it! I just felt so rejected. I let my possessiveness get the better of me. What's worse is I knew she would ask me because she saw something was wrong. I hate when I upset her, I just didn't know how to really say what I felt. I suck at that kinda shit.
She isn't talking and I know that I need to fix this...but how? Grunting I grab her risk and tug her into the nearest empty side hallway. I turn her so her back is against the lockers. Placing a hand on either side of her I effectively pin her there.

"North what-" she squeaks in surprise.

"I'm sorry!" Yeah I could have said that lower.

"What are you sorry for? I'm the one that embarrassed you." she says pressing a finger to her lip.

"Fuck them I'm not embarrassed baby. I'm sorry I'm such a jackass." I stare in her eyes hoping to see that she doesn't hate me.

"North, I need to tell you something before I lose my nerve," she mumbles.
Ok that is NOT what I was expecting at all. But I can't just let her change the subject. I don't have much time.

"Sang baby let me finish. I wasn't mad that you asked for my help. And I wasn't mad that you wanted privacy. I was... I was mad that you didn't choose me. I was hurt not mad.
I got jealous and I didn't know how to just fucking sea. I took my confusion out on you. For that I'm sorry!" I said so fast that I was panting to catch my breath.

"Oh North I forgive you. next time just pull me aside and tell me what your feeling okay?" She says wrapping her tiny arms around my waist.
Unable to stand it anymore I pull her into my arms and bury my face in her neck. Running my teeth gently over her smith skin I feel her sigh as I ask her.
"Do you still like me?"

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you still like me?" He asks me.
Relaxed and a bit dazed from his lips, teeth and hands on my skin I just blurt it out.

"No. I still love you North Star. I always will."
I hear and feel him take a deep breath before he bites down on the point where my neck meets my shoulders. I feel the pleasure all the way to my toes. hearing my self release a moan I begin to squirm in his arms trying to make some space. I still need to give him my gift.
He lowers me to my feet as he releases my neck. He says nothing, just stares at me. He's looking for something in my eyes, but I don't know what.

"North I have something for you." Reaching into my bag I take his gift and quickly put it in his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~North's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

Holy fucking shit! She loves me? ME?
I can't do anything in answer but bite her. What the fuck was that man? Geez I need to snap out of it.
After I put her down I begin to search her eyes for any signs that she is lying or that it was a joke or something. I'm still searching when she suddenly moves and shoves something pointy into my hands.
Looking down I see that the pointy object was actually a little box shaped like the North Star. I'd never say it out loud but it was beautiful.

"North Star you gave me the stars and freedom. You gave me peace and safety. Now I give you this...you can open it now." She giggles the last part.
Opening it I'm shocked, inside is a chocolate. I don't eat chocolate, but even I know better then to say anything about it. Taking it from the box I noticed that it's shaped just like my bike. No way! It's beautiful. I give her a big smile.

"It's actually dark chocolate. There is only enough sugar in it to balance the bitter taste. I did some research, a little is good for your heart too." I see the blush creep up her neck to her ears.
At her words it's like a dam burst. I pin her to the lockers again, pressing my whole body against hers this time. I'm about to kiss her till she is mush when I remember the others. Fuck!
Last minute I place half of the chocolate between my teeth, leaning towards her so she can share. If our lips touch then so be it, right? She hesitates for just a moment before she slowly leans forward to take her half.
"WOULD MISS SANG SORENSON REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY . the loud speaker bursts.

"Shit!" I groan.
So close! So god damned close! We took too long, Mr. B is going to have my ass...if Kota doesn't beat him to it.

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

Shit! Oops I mean oh man! I was so close. I almost kissed him. We took too long. pulling me along North leads me to the doors of the office in no time.

"I'll be waiting to walk you to your violin lesson." I nod my understanding when I notice that he's chewing something.

I walk into the office with a grin on my face. YES! I got North to eat chocolate!