52-10

A/n:  omg thank you guys so much for liking the new chapters i was so nervous that I wouldn't do the confession justice. So I really appreciate the support and even the questions. They get me thinking and sparks my creativity.  It's been a crazy few days here and I'm so glad my power is back on. Anyways enough from me lets see how this unravels :3

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~

            I hear him open the closet doors and gasp and I can't help it, I look at him  I see him take in my appearance. Most likely making sure I'm okay. When he drops to his knees before me and pulls me into his arms. Holding my little package in my fists I am effectively pinned in his arms, not that I mind. But wait was that a sniffle I hear? And there is moisture falling onto my cheek. He is crying! No he must be more worried then I thought! I need to reassure him that's not what I wanted to happen at all. This isn't good, that is NOT the reaction I was hoping for. 

           Pulling back a little from his embrace I wipe his tears,while searching those gorgeous emerald eyes for any sign of pain. But there is none. How is it possible that he is still so strong even when he is crying?

"Kota? I'm...I'm so sorry if this brought back bad memories  that wasn't why I did all of this  if I hurt you I'm so so sorry, but I had to tell you how I really feel. I...I... I really... I like you Kota. No that's not strong enough. I love you Dakota Lee." I say it so low that I silently pray that he heard me.

           He swallow deeply and then I am squeezed so tightly that I can barely breathe. Is that a good thing? Oh! I have to remember to give him his gift.

"One...one more thing 52, I have something for you."

           I pull away gently and this time he releases me even though his hands are still on my waist. When his eyes connect with mine I suddenly become much too nervous for words. So I simply now into a kowtow but turn my hands upwards to present his gift.

         S    I    L    E    N    C   E    

           What's going on? Why hasn't he taken it? Is it because he doesn't like it? Am I being rejected already? A million questions run through my mind so I decide to just blurt it out.

"Kota will you please accept this gift?" Oops I didn't mean to yell at him...

~~~~~~~~~~~Kota's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

            She tells me that she has something for me. So when she pushes away from me I let her go. But I leave my hands on her hips. I can't let her go just yet. Maybe I'll never let her go now. I can't seems to even find the words to speak. I know me? Without words? Oh Gandalf! She loves me! I'm so happy! Ok calm yourself Kota. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...my perfect 10. But wait, what? Why is she bowing again?? I don't know but my word! The skirt is dipping ever so lightly in the back...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

"Kota would you please accept this gift!"

            I raise an eyebrow in confusion, why is she yelling at me? 

            That's when I look to her hands and realize she is presenting her gift to me. A smile instantly breaks out on my face. In her beautifully gentle hands lays a paper version of Max. She has thought of everything that could possibly make me happy. For the first time in my life I'm hating a rule. I wish I could have given her my gift to her. But it would be rude to deny her gift just because of that.

"Of course 10," is all I can manage to say aloud as I reach out to take mini-Max.

          As she uprights herself I distract myself from the view by examining mini-Max closer. It's very complex, she must have taken a long time making it. Suddenly I feel the need to learn Origami. While I mentally note to ask the Doc for lessons I realize that she is giggling. Did I make a face?

"It's just the packaging Kota. The gift is inside." More giggles escape her lips.

"But then I'll ruination." So sue me I'm feeling playful all of a sudden.

"I can fix him after if you want." She mumbles pressing her finger to her bottom lip.

            I nod and begin to carefully unravel the paper. It takes a while. Once inside I can't help but smile ear to ear. It's a white chocolate square which was molded with a green 52 on top. Throughout the sides I can see that she put sprinkles inside that are my favorite color.

"Perfect," I say before pulling her in for another hug as I just hold her for a moment.

           Just as I was getting ready to tilt her head up so I can kiss her my phone buzzes in my blazer. I would have just ignored the alarm for once but Sang being so close to me felt it too and had no such plans.

"Was that the boys? Is everything okay?" Always thinking of others, I shouldn't be surprised.

"No sweetheart it's just my alarm. It means I have to get us to school. Come on we can't be late." I sigh helping her to her feet.

          I hustle us to my car never letting her hand leave mine. Once we are in the car I hand her mini Max.

"Can you fix him?"

"Of course but your chocolate might melt." She says as she giggles once again.

           Without a word I reach over and grab the chocolate, placing it between my lips. Starting the ignition I eat the square. Absolutely delicious I could definitely have more. I must have moaned a bit because glancing over she is laughing as she works on Max.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm just glad you liked it. I was worried that it wouldn't taste right."

"What do you mean?" I ask pulling up to a red light.

"Well I made it myself so I worried."

"What? How did you make it so delicious? I didn't know you could make chocolate at home." It's safe to say that I was unusually flabbergasted.

"It's really not that hard. First you..."