10-52

A/n: Here is the second chapter as promised! And so the day begins officially! It's Valentine's Day! :3

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by a shift in the air then a bounce beside me on the bed. Opening my eyes slowly I see beautiful long blond hair and for a moment I wonder if I died and went to heaven.

"No Cupcake you didn't die it's just me," Luke says between chuckles.

Oh goodness I can't believe I said that out loud! I grumble and roll over pulling the blanket up to hide my blushing face. I'm sure that I must be a tomato by now. But no I'm not allowed to escape, instead I feel his strong hold on my waist as he picks me up blanket and all and tosses me over his shoulder. I squeal in delight of his playfulness even so early in the morning.

"Luke! Put me down I want to sleep!" I groan a bit whe he just walks out of the room and I begin to pound on his perfectly toned backside to try and get my point across.

"No can do Always I have my orders and we have to ready for North to pick me and Gabe up. Do you want me to die so early on Valentine's Day that bad?"

He chuckles some more when I grow silent and allow him to do what he wants. I almost forgot my date with Kota this morning. I begin to grow nervous and I am deposited on the toilet in my bathroom. When I get myself oriented again I look up and see crystal clear blue eyes staring into my green ones. He seems to be excited, uh oh I can't stop my giggles at seeing my Meanie so worked up.

"Oy! Don't you start that shit we have a lot of work to do to get you ready missy! Trouble I'm going to make you look so good that all the guys are gonna spaz! Even Mr. B."

An hour and a half later I'm waving goodbye to my Meanie and Forever as they jump into the Jeep with North who I owe a lot for doing me this favor. I see theM off and turn to get things ready. There is a lot to do before my 52 gets here.

~~~~~~~~~~Kota's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

I pull up to Sang's house and have to sit in the car for a moment to gather my courage. I'm unsure why but I'm scared, not that I'll ever admit it but I'm nervous and scared because I don't know what is going to happen. I hate not knowing because this is what it does to me. But the thought of my 10 calms me and makes me antsy because I can't wait to see here.

Leaving my car and walking over to the door I spot a post it note on there and it's green, what is that all about? As I reach the door I see that the note is addressed to me.

52:

When you enter there is a couple notes around the house for you follow them. You'll find the first note where Luke kept me company for the first time I realized that I'm not alone anymore.

<3 your 10

My heart flutters at this. My dear Sang what are you up to? Now let's see where was it that Luke kept her company? The Kitchen! How could forget? He reported to us that day that he wouldn't be back to my house because she was being punished. I use my key and open the door stepping inside to close the door gently behind me.

Heading into the kitchen I expect to immediately see the note but I don't. What I see is a homemade breakfast sandwich on a plate on the counter. Heading to the counter I see that there is an empty plate next to it. So this one must be mine. Picking it up and taking a bite I moan at just how tasty it is, she is such a good cook!